District Court Krishna District Recruitment 2015-2016 for 47 Process Server Jobs
District Court Krishna District Recruitment 2015-2016 for 47 Process Server Jobs. District Court Krishna District Recruitment for 47 Process Server jobs or Vacancies. District Court Krishna District has been released a notification for 47 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 7th November 2015 upto 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
District Court Krishna District Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 47 Posts
Name of the Posts: Process Server
- Must have passed VII class examination (Marks list should be enclosed. If not, the applications stand rejected automatically).
- Must be able to ride a Bicycle.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Process Server in the District Judiciary of Krishna unless he/she is able to read and write Telugu language.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates who possess with professional skills such as Driving, Electrical, Carpentry, Plumbing, Cooking, Dhobi work etc., (Necessary certificates if any shall be enclosed to the application).
- The Candidates who have Higher Academic qualifications, if any, shall enclose attested copies of relevant certificates.
- As on 01.07.2015, the candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must have not completed the age of 34 years.
- The age relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of S.Cs./S.Ts./B.Cs. is 5 years and 10 years in case of candidates who are Physically Challenged. The age relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of Ex-service men will be as per the existing rules in which the notification for selection is made as prescribed in the A.P.J.M.S rules, 2003 r/w Rule 12(1)( c) (i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
The candidates who are applying for the post of Process Server shall enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred only) drawn on any Nationalized Bank, towards examination fee in favour of “ District Judge, Krishna, Machilipatnam”, payable at Machilipatnam.
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically challenged persons and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of Examination Fee.
- The candidates are further instructed to note their Name with pencil on the reverse side of the Demand Draft in a corner for information of the District Court.
- The candidates are informed that the amount of Rs.200/- sent by Demand Draft will not be refunded under any circumstances, though the applications are rejected on any ground.
Pay or Salary: Rs.15460 – 47330/-
- Appointment to the posts notified will be made only on the basis of the Presidential order to the extent it applies and subject to Rule of Reservation and guidelines prescribed by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- A simple written test (objective type with multiple choice answers) of the standard consistent with the minimum General Educational Qualification prescribed i.e., 7th Class qualification; will be held on OMR basis (Technology) for all the eligible applicants.
- The written test will be conducted only in English language.
- The written examination shall be conducted for 80 marks and Oral Interview for 20 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks to be secured in the written examination shall be 40% for O.C. candidates, 35% to the BC candidates and 30% for SC & ST candidates, as per guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Interview shall be conducted to the candidates qualified in the written examination, in the ratio of 1:10
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible Candidates can send their applications to The Prl. District Judge, Krishna at Machilipatnam Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, PIN- 521 002, on or before 7th November 2015 by 5:30 PM.
Related Government Jobs:
- The National Bank Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 30 Clerk Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 Administrative and Other Jobs
- Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2015-2016 for 43 Engineer Posts
- HARTRON Recruitment 2015-2016 for 73 Engineer Jobs
- North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Sports Quota Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UP Metro Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 | Apply 183 LMRCL Assistant Manager & Other Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 1141 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- GSERC Recruitment 2019 | 557 Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak Posts | Apply Online @gserc.in
- SHS Bihar Recruitment 2019 | Apply 121 Social Worker, Psychologist & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.