JKPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 Administrative and Other Jobs
JKPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 Administrative and Other Jobs. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment for 51 Administrative Service, Police Service and Accounts Service Vacancies. JKPSC has been released a notification for 51 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31st October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
JKPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date to Apply: 31-10-2015
Last Date to Pay Fee: 02-11-2015
Examination Date: From 23-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 51 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service: 33 Posts
- J&K Police (G) Service: 16 Posts
- J&K Accounts (G) Service: 02 Posts
- Should have qualified the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2014, as notified vide Notification No. PSC/EX-15/47 dated.05-10-2015.
- Must be a permanent resident of J&K State; and
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.
Must have attained the age of 21 years but must have not crossed the age of 35 years (in case of OM candidates) on 1st January 2014 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.01.1979 and not later than 01.01.1993.
After successful submission of the online application form, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:-
- General Category: Rs.505/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.255/-
The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination 2014 shall consist of two successive stages – written test and interview.
Only those candidates who have been declared by the Commission to have qualified the Preliminary Examination vide Notification No. PSC/EX-15/47 dated.05-10-2015 are eligible for admission to the Main Examination subject to their eligibility in accordance with the rules which is further subject to the scrutiny of the documents at the time of depositing of the hard copy of the downloaded online application form and at any stage which the Commission may deem fit and expedient.
The candidates shortlisted based on Preliminary Examination, besides, applying through online mode for the Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2014, shall also be required to submit a hard copy of the form alongwith the following documents in the offices of the Commission located at Jammu and Srinagar
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://jkpsc.nic.in/ on or before 31st October 2015. Please read below notification for detailed information about education qualification, selection procedure and applying online.
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
- Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2015-2016 for 43 Engineer Posts
- HARTRON Recruitment 2015-2016 for 73 Engineer Jobs
- North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Sports Quota Posts
- NPC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 263 Examiner Posts
- ONGC Petro additions Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 331 Executive, Non-Executive Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.