Karnataka State police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 233 Police Sub Inspector Posts
Karnataka State police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 233 Police Sub Inspector Posts. Karnataka State police Recruitment for 233 Police Sub Inspector Vacancies. Karnataka State police has been released a notification for 233 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 6th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Karnataka State police Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date to Apply Online: 06-11-2015
Last Date to Pay fee Online: 07-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 233 Posts
Name of the Posts: Police Sub Inspector
Candidate should Pass Any degree from University recognised by UGC or EQUIVALENT
- GM: 21 – 26 Years
- SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B: 21 – 28 Years
- GM , 2A,2B, 3A,3B: Rs.250/-
- SC , ST, CAT-01: Rs.100/-
ET & PST, WRITTEN EXAMINATION, VIVA-VOCE
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply online through the website http://psinhk15.ksponline.co.in/ on or before 6th November 2015. please check below notification for instructions about how to apply online and how to pay fee online in detail.
Click Here for Notification
About Karnataka State police:
Police in Karnataka were called by various names in different regions. After initiation of Policing, they were initially called Thoti, Talwar, Umbalidhar, Kattubidi, Neeraganti etc. The police primarily with policing used to do other jobs entrusted to them. The foundation of present police set up was laid after the appointment of State’s first Inspector General of Police. Today the State Police has grown into a big and complex organization running on modern management principles.
Mysore State was the predecessor to Karnataka State, which was created on 1st November 1965. Sri. L. Rickets was appointed as first Inspector General of Police, prior to which the State Police had no status, structure and powers as such. During 1883 it was reported that Talwars, Thotis, Neeragantis, Kavalugararu, Amaragararu, Ankamaale, Patela, Shyanubhogas etc. used to do policing. During the rule of Maharajas of Mysore, the policing existed in different variants.
KANDACHARA OR HUKUMNAMA:
Hukumnama or Kandachara was issued for policing during the rule of Maharaja Mummudi Krishna Raja Wodeyar (1799-1811) at old Mysore region under the British rule, when Sri. Poornaiah was Dewan. The soldiers belonging to Maharaja’s infantry were entrusted with responsibility of policing, which European soldiers supervised. Amaldhars (now Tehasildhars) the revenue officers were Taluk Police Chiefs. They were assisted by Faujidhars, who also collected taxes from peasants. Police system worked in various names such as Talwars, Thotigars, and Kavalgars. Later in 1817 as per Bengal regulation model law was enforced, Patels, Shyanubhogas were entrusted with police responsibilities. They were neither paid, granted leave or vehicles were provided to them. Instead Maharaja gave them Inam (Bhakshis) in the form of lands or food grains.
In 1853, Police Act was enacted across the country. When Lord Cubbon was posted as Commissioner there were 8 districts divided into 3 divisions, each district headed by the Magistrate (District Collector), and Superintendents were posted. Both had no formal training. The District Magistrates were Police Chiefs assisted by Superintendents of Police.
Related Government Jobs:
- AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 615 Medical Jobs
- Telangana State District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 427 Posts
- MES South Western Command Recruitment 2015-2016 for 187 Jobs
- TISS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Field Investigator Posts
- IFGTB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 9 Research Fellow, Field Assistant Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.