MDL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 Sr.Engineer Posts
MDL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 Sr.Engineer Posts. Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment for 51 Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer Vacancies. MDL has been released a notification for 51 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 28th October 2015 to 26th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, aptly called “Ship Builder to the Nation”, is the India’s leading Shipyard.
Main activities are construction of state-of-the-art warships and submarines with facilities situated at Mumbai and Nhava. We have the capability to build warships, submarines, merchant ships upto 30,000 DWT. For outfitting work, the company has a large number of workshops with sophisticated equipment and machines specific to hull fabrication and ship construction work.
The Company has qualified manpower to implement CAD/CAM/CIM using the latest ship design software’s, operating from a number of work stations having the latest computer hardware to provide, up to date design and production support, commensurate with for the yard’s capabilities.
The workforce is well trained various disciplines. Regular training programmes keep the men technologically abreast of the latest techniques of their profession.
MDL Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-10-2015
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 51 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Mechanical: 33 Posts
- Electrical: 18 Posts
Full-Time Bachelor degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.
Experience: Candidate should have relevant post qualification work experience in Fabrication/ Production/ Outfitting/ Planning/ Design/ Project Management. Experience in Commercial functions, Contract negotiations and Materials procurement would be an added advantage.
Job Requirement: The incumbent will have to handle job functions like Ship/ Submarine construction, Refits, Modernization, in any of the relevant fields of Planning/Design/ Procurement/ Fabrication/ Berth/ Outfitting/ Quality Assurance/ Test and Trials. The incumbent may be deployed for any other duties of the Company depending on requirement as may be decided by the Management.
Upper age limit will be 28 years as on 26-11-2015.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST and by 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates. The same is relaxed by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ PWD-ST Candidates.
- In case of Ex-servicemen, the upper age limit will be relaxed to the extent of number of years served in Military Service. However, the resultant age after
deducting the period of service from the actual age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years.
- Upper Age will be relaxed to the extent of maximum 5 years for internal candidates.
- OBC candidates, who belong to Creamy Layer, are not entitled to concession admissible to OBC category. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates need to submit the requisite certificate in prescribed format for Central Government jobs from the Competent Authority. The said certificate should not be more than one year old.
Deposit cash of Rs.340/- (including Bank Charges of Rs.40/-) at the nearest SBI Branch. Bank shall be accepting processing fees upto the last date of remittance mentioned at the end of the Challan i.e. 26 November 2015 upto the normal banking operational hours.
Pay or Salary:
Rs.16,400-40,500/-. In addition, Encashment of Leave, Gratuity, Hospitalisation benefits and other facilities are also admissible as per Company’s Rules. Performance Related Pay (PRP), which is also admissible, has a linkage with individual as well as Company’s performance.
Selection Procedure: Final selection will be on the basis of GATE 2014/ GATE 2015 Score & Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazagondock.gov.in and clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 28.10.2015 to 26.11.2015. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
- DGCA Recruitment 2015-2016 for 22 Flight Operations Inspectors
- PGCIL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Trainee Jobs
- UPPCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 395 Assistant Accountant Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 9 Engineering Posts
- Mysore Paper Mills Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 4 Consultant Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.