NIRDPR Recruitment 2015-2016 for 7 Manager, Assistant Posts
NIRDPR Recruitment 2015-2016 for 7 Manager, Assistant Posts. National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad Recruitment for 07 Training Manager, Project Assistant Vacancies. NIRDPR has been released a notification for 07 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview on 14th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Interview date: 14-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 07 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Training Manager – 05 Posts
• Project Assistant – 02 Posts
• Training Manager – The Candidate should be passed Post Graduation. Five years experience in facilitating training on MGNREGS at national level. Exposure to MS Office with emphasis on MS Excel
• Project Assistant – The Candidate should be passed Post Graduation, Typing and Computer skills (MS Office) / Graduation Typing and Computer skills (MS Office)
The candidate Maximum Age limit for Training Managers is 45 years. Maximum age limit for project assistant is 30 years.
Pay or Salary:
• Training Manager – The Pay Scale of Rs.35000/- per month.
• Project Assistant – The Pay Scale of Rs. 17900/- per month.
Selection Procedure for NIRDPR:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for NIRDPR:
Qualified and interested candidates may please attend the walk-in-interviews on October 14th, 2015 at Vikas Auditorium, Near Gandhi Block, National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD & PR), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500030. Candidates are informed to carry a copy of CV, original certificates of qualification and experience, to produce at the time of interview. For any clarifications please contact Ph.No.040 -24008463. Eligible candidates are required to report between 9.30 am – 10.30 am on 14-10-2015. Candidates registered during this period will only be considered for walk-in Interview, provided they fulfill the essential qualifications laid down.
Related Government Jobs:
- Department of Women Development and Child Welfare Recruitment 2015-2016 for 862 Jobs
- Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment 2015-2016 for 329 Posts
- VSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 109 Graduate Apprentice Jobs
- Cantonment Board Recruitment 2015-2016 for 29 Pharmacist Posts
- DHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 31 Medical Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.