NPCIL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 22 Nurse and Other Jobs
NPCIL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 22 Nurse and Other Jobs. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for 22 Assistant, Stenographer, Technician, Scientific Assistant, Nurse jobs or Vacancies. NPCIL has been released a notification for 22 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30th November 2015 by 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NPCIL Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date to Apply: 30-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 22 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Gr.1(HR): 05 Posts
- Assistant Gr.1(Finance & Accounts): 04 Posts
- Assistant Gr.1(C&MM): 02 Posts
- Stenographer Gr.1: 05 Posts
- Technician/C (X-Ray Technician): 01 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B (Pathology Lab Technician): 01 posts
- Nurse`A’ (Female): 03 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B (Civil): 01 Posts
Assistant: A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For Finance & Accounts, Commerce Graduates will be preferred, For Contracts and Materials Management, Science Graduates (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and Commerce Graduates will be preferred. 40 words per minutes typing speed on PC. Preference will be given to those candidates who posses knowledge of Hindi Typing also. Should have passed a Certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months on MS-Windows Operating System and Desktop application such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), e-mail management and internet surfing.
Stenographer Gr.1: A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. A speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography. A speed of 40 words per minutes in English Typing on PC. Should have passed a certificate course of a duration of not less than 6 months on MS-Windows Operating System and Desktop application such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), e-mail management and internet surfing.
Technician: Minimum 60% marks in HSC in Science plus 1 year Medical Radiography/ X-Ray Technique Trade certificate and 2 years relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification.
Scientific Assistant: B.Sc with 50% marks plus one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (D.M.L.T) /M.L.T with 60% of marks from a recognized Medical Institute/ Hospital.
Nurse: (i) XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid -Wifery (3 years course) OR (ii) B.Sc (Nursing) OR (iii) Nursing certificate with 3 years experience in hospital OR (iv) Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces.
Scientific Assistant: Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% of marks in Diploma
Assistant Gr.1(HR): 21-28 yrs
Assistant Gr.1(Finance & Accounts): 21-28 yrs
Assistant Gr.1(C&MM): 21-28 yrs
Stenographer Gr.1: 21-28 yrs
Technician/C (X-Ray Technician): 18-25 yrs
Scientific Assistant/B (Pathology Lab Technician): 18-30 yrs
Nurse`A’ (Female): 18-30 yrs
Scientific Assistant/B (Civil): 18-30 yrs
Upper age limit for Project Affected Persons is 45 years for General candidates, 48 years for OBC candidates and 50 years for SC/ST candidates. Relaxation of 10 years for General PWD’s category, 15 years for SC/ST PWDs category, 13 years for OBC (non creamy layer) PWDs category and for Ex-Serviceman PWDs category candidates relaxation as per category+Service Period+ 3Years, subject to condition that maximum age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 Years.
Pay or Salary:
Assistant Gr.1(HR): (PB-1) Rs.5200- 20200+ GP Rs.2400
Assistant Gr.1(Finance & Accounts): (PB-1) Rs.5200- 20200+ GP Rs.2400
Assistant Gr.1(C&MM): (PB-1) Rs.5200- 20200+ GP Rs.2400
Stenographer Gr.1: (PB-1) Rs.5200- 20200+ GP Rs.2400
Technician/C (X-Ray Technician): (PB-1) Rs.5200- 20200+ GP Rs.2400
Scientific Assistant/B (Pathology Lab Technician): (PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200
Nurse`A’ (Female): (PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600
Scientific Assistant/B (Civil): (PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200
How to Apply:
Applications dully filled in all respect completely and enclosing essential documents should reach to the address “Deputy Manager (HRM), Recruitment Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd., Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Tarapur Atomic Power Station, PO: TAPP, Via : Boisar (W/Rly), Tal & Dist : Palghar, PIN : 401 504 ” by 1700 hours of 30 .11.2015 . Applications in format other than prescribed, unsigned applications, not bearing self attested copies of essential documents and applications received after the last date of receiving applications will not be entertained.
Related Government Jobs:
- Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18 Bhandary Posts
- District Court Krishna District Recruitment 2015-2016 for 47 Process Server Jobs
- The National Bank Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 30 Clerk Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 Administrative and Other Jobs
- Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2015-2016 for 43 Engineer Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.