SGPGIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 88 Medical Jobs
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 88 Medical Jobs. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for 88 Senior Residents, Medical Physics Resident, Senior Demonstrator Vacancies. SGPGIMS has been released a notification for 88 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 18th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
The Institute is situated to the Southeast of Lucknow city on Lucknow-Raebareli Road. It is situated nearly 12 Km from the main (Charbagh) railway station and 15 Km from the city center (Hazratganj). From the railway station, private buses (route 3) run to the Institute at short intervals. Alternatively, pre-paid auto-rickshaws are also available for travel to the Institute.
The hospital is located nearly 1 Km from the Institute main gate and a regular free shuttle bus makes a to-and-fro trip every 10-15 minutes.
The hospital works as a referral hospital and patients are required to bring a referral slip from the referring physician. The referring physicians are requested to indicate the nature of patients’ problem, the specialty at the Institute they wish to refer the patient to and the nature of help required from the Institute.
The Institute hospital endeavours to work on an appointment system. Thus, the patients are expected to re-visit the Institute hospital only on appointed days, except in case of an emergency.
Facilities at the Institute hospital are available only on payment and there is no provision for free treatment or investigations.
For blood transfusion, the Institute relies entirely on its own blood bank and expects the patients’ family and friends to provide replacement blood donors.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-11-2015
Last Date to Pay Fee Online: 15-11-2015
Last Date Send Hardcopy of Application: 25-11-2015
Display of Application Status on Website for Eligibility: 27-11-2015
Appeal for review by non‐eligible applicants: 30-11-2015
Admit cards available for download: 02-12-2015
Written examination: 06-12-2015
Display of list of candidates qualifying for Departmental objective test: 07-12-2015
Departmental objective test: 08-12-2015
Final result: Institute website: 10-12-2015
Joining of selected candidates: 01-01-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 88 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Lab Hematology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Transfusion Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Plastic Surgery & Burns
- Nuclear Medicine
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Gastroenterology (Liver Transplant Unit)
- Hospital Administration
- Medical Genetics
- Maternal & Reproductive Health
- Paediatric Surgical Super Specialities
- Emergency Medicine
Medical Physics Resident:
- Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology
Anaesthesiology: MD/DNB in respective specialty
Microbiology: MD/DNB in respective specialty
Pathology: MD/DNB in respective specialty
Radiodiagnosis: MD/DNB in respective specialty
Radiotherapy: MD/DNB in respective specialty
Nuclear Medicine: MD/DNB (Nuclear Medicine) or MBBS with DRM
Transfusion Medicine: MD/DNB (Pathology/Transfusion Medicine)
Critical Care Medicine: MD/DNB in Anaesthesiology/ Pulmonary Medicine/Internal Medicine / Pediatrics
Neonatology: MD/DNB (Pediatrics)
Hospital Administration: MD (Hospital Administration) or Master of Hospital Administration or MD (Community Health Administration) or MD in (Health Administration)
Emergency Medicine: MD/MS/DNB in Anaesthesiology/Internal Medicine/Orthopedics/General Surgery/ Emergency Medicine
Medical Physics Resident(Radiotherapy): M.Sc in Medical Physics / M.Sc in Physics from a recognised University with Post Graduate Diploma in Radiological Physics from BARC, Mumbai or equivalent qualification recommended by AERB, Mumbai. (MCI Recognition is not applicable).
Molecular Medicine (Demonstrator): M.Sc (any branch of Science) and PhD in subject related Health Sciences from recognized university.
Upper age limit for eligibility of senior residents is 33 years and for DM, MCh, and PDCC is 35 years as reckoned on 30th June (for July session) and 31st December (for January session). Age relaxation to a maximum of 5 years may be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates having domicile of Uttar Pradesh, to widowed / divorced / legally-separated women who have not re-married, and to disabled/handicapped persons, as per Government rules. There is no upper age limit for PDF courses.
Through Net banking, Debit / Credit card or through computer generated challan form in any branch of State Bank of India. Application fee for all categories is Rs 1000 + Bank Transaction charges as applicable. Application fee once paid is not refundable either in full or in part under any circumstances.
The Entrance Examination will have two components (total 100 marks). Part A: multiple objective type written examination of 60 marks. It will be of 90 minutes duration and will consist of 60 multiple TRUE/FALSE questions. Each question will consist of a stem and five responses. The candidate is required to mark each response as either true or false. All questions carry equal marks. Each correct response elicits 0.2 marks and for each incorrect response 0.1 mark is deducted. No marks are
awarded if no response is given. Candidates must use black or blue ball point pen to mark the responses. Based on the result of Part A examination, candidates will be called for Part B departmental objective examination (in the ratio of 1:3 candidates per seat).
Part B: Departmental objective test of 40 marks on the topics of patients/disease in the ward/laboratories.
In Case of tie: In the event of two candidates securing identical total marks, the candidate with higher marks in Part B will be ranked higher and if marks in Part B are also identical then the older candidate will be ranked higher.
How to Apply:
The information brochure can be downloaded from the Institute’s website (www.sgpgi.ac.in) between 27th October 2015 and 18th November, 2015. The candidates should read the instructions carefully before filling up the form. The application form is to be filled online after one clear working day of depositing the fee. The last day of depositing fees is 15th November, 2015, 17:00 h. After online submission, a print out of the filled-in application form must be taken and sent to Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Raibareli Road, Lucknow -226014 along with all relevant documents in support of age, qualification, proof of recognition for MD/MS Degree from the MCI, experience, reservation, etc and duly signed by the candidate. The last date of receipt of completed application forms along with necessary enclosures is 25th November, 2015. Candidature will be accepted only for those who will apply online and also send a hard copy along with applicable enclosures at the above mentioned address of the Institute through speed post / registered post only. Envelope should mention the advertisement number and “Application for entrance exam to SR (HS) / DM / MCh /PDCC/ PDF (…name of specialty…)”.
How to fill the online application form:
• Open the home page of SGPGI at www.sgpgi.ac.in
• Click on the link that announces the admission to DM/MCh/PDCC/SR(HS) courses
• On the “Online form submission” tab, click on “Register and Pay Online”. The State Bank of India, ‘State Bank Collect’, page will open
• Accept “Terms and Conditions”, “Proceed”, select “Category” as application fee, select the correct “Advertisement Number”, fill details of payment and submit
• Verify details and confirm transaction
• Pay fees using options provided
• A transaction alert will be sent to your registered mobile number
• After one clear working day (for instance if you made payment on working day 1, then should log in on working day 3; Sundays and holidays do not count), log onto the website at www.sgpgi.ac.in On the tab, “Online form submission”, select “Complete form”
• Fill the transaction number and your date of birth
• The main form will open, partially populated with some personal details. Complete it. Click on “Submit once and please wait”, and upload documents
• You will require to have scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and all relevant documents as separate files which you need to upload
• When uploading is completed, click on “Back to print documents”, print pages 1, 2 and 3, and along with self-attested supporting documents post to the Executive Registrar.
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
- MDL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 Sr.Engineer Posts
- DGCA Recruitment 2015-2016 for 22 Flight Operations Inspectors
- PGCIL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Trainee Jobs
- UPPCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 395 Assistant Accountant Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 9 Engineering Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.