SSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 122 Multi Tasking Staff Posts
SSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 122 Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for 122 Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Vacancies in Different States and Union Territories for persons with disabilities. SSC has been released a notification for 122 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 23rd November 2015 upto 5:00 PM and For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad who send application by post – 30.11.2015 upto 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date to Send Application: 23-11-2015
Last Date to Apply for Remote Areas: 30-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 122 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Uttar Pradesh: 06 Posts
- Bihar: 02 Posts
- Assam: 02 Posts
- Meghalaya: 03 posts
- Mizoram: 01 Posts
- Karnataka: 10 Posts
- Kerala: 01 posts
- Tamil Nadu: 03 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 03 posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 10 Posts
- Maharashtra: 08 Posts
- Gujarat: 20 posts
- West Bengal: 02 Posts
- Odisha: 02 Posts
- Chandigarh: 01 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 01 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 04 Posts
- Delhi: 37 Posts
- Rajasthan: 01 Posts
- Uttarakhand: 04 Posts
Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board. Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
18-25 years as on 01.01.2016
PH: 10 Years
PH+OBC: 13 Years
PH+ SC/ST: 15 Years
Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) who have rendered not less than three years regular and continuous service as on crucial date is upto 40 years. Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC) who have rendered not less than three years regular and continuous service as on crucial date is upto 43 years of age.
Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than three years regular and continuous service as on crucial date is upto 45 years of age.
Pay or Salary: Rs.5,200 – 20200/- and grade pay of Rs.1800/-
The cut-offs in Paper-I for vacancies in each State/UT will be fixed at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates for each State/UT will be finally selected based on their performance in Paper-I. Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless government are satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates application should be Paper Applications and it must be submitted only in the prescribed format which is in notification and it should reach on or before 23rd November 2015 and for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad application should reach 30th November 2015.
Related Government Jobs:
- UCO Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 100 Chartered Accountants
- Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 for 722 Surveyor Posts
- NHM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 75 Medical Jobs
- MNIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 66 Technical and Other Posts
- AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Medical Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Notification 2020 | Apply 267 Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Municipal Commissioner Posts
- TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now | 50 Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer, GET & Other Posts
- KSP Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 54 Scientific Officer Posts @ksp.gov.in
- MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 | 164 Clerk, Junior Officer and Officer Grade-II Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.