STPI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 13 Technical Support Staff
STPI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 13 Technical Support Staff. Software Technology Parks of India Recruitment for 13 Member Technical Support Staff, Assistant & Other Vacancies. STPI has been released a notification for 13 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 08th December 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
STPI Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 10-10-2015
Last date for online application: 23-11-2015
Last date for hardcopy submission: 08-12-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 13 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Administrative Officer – 01 Post
• Member Technical Support Staff – 04 Post
• Assistant – 08 Posts
• Administrative Officer – The Candidate should be passed Post Graduate from a recognized university or equivalent with two (2) years post qualification experience in the field of Personnel / Administration or Vigilance (or) Graduate from recognized university Five (5) years post qualification experience in the field of Personnel/Administration or Vigilance
• Member Technical Support Staff – The Candidate should be passed First Division in Diploma/Bachelor in Science/Engineering in Electronics/Computers/Information Technology or equivalent in related field or possessing DOEACC “A” Level Certificate
• Assistant – The Candidate should be passed Graduate from a recognized university or equivalent with Three (3) years post qualification experience in the field of Personnel / Administration or Finance
The candidate age not exceeding 35 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Administrative Officer – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4600/- per month.
• Member Technical Support Staff – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
• Assistant – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
An application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) per application by Demand Draft in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at Hyderabad. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category. Female candidates are also exempted from payment of fee. Fee once paid shall not be refunded
Selection Procedure for STPI:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for STPI:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.hyd.stpi.in from 10-10-2015 to 23-11-2015 after filling of application download the hardcopy and send the hardcopy along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Senior Administrative Officer, Software Technology Parks of India, (6Q3, 6th Floor, Cyber Towers, Hitec City, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081 on or before 08-12-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- PPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 83 District Attorney Posts
- OSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 Labor Inspector Jobs
- STPI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Administrative Staffand Other Posts
- Mysore Paper Mills Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 General Managers
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 1377 Engineer and Other Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.