Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 200 Probationary Officer Jobs
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 200 Probationary Officer Jobs. Andhra Bank Recruitment for 200 Probationary Officer Posts. Andhra Bank, Head Office, Hyderabad has issued notification for the recruitment of 200 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 17-11-2015 to 01-12-2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About Andhra Bank:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public sector bank (PSB), with a network of 2507 branches, 15 extension counters, 38 satellite offices and 2232 automated teller machines (ATMs) as on 31 Mar 2015 and planning to open 300+ branches by 31 March 2016. During 2011–12, the bank entered the states of Tripura and Himachal Pradesh. The bank now operates in 25 states and three Union Territories. Andhra Bank has its Headquarters in Hyderabad, India.
The Government of India owns 58% of its share capital and is going to increase it to 62.14% by infusing ₹2 billion (US$30 million) in capital. The state owned Life Insurance Corporation of India holds 10% of the shares. The bank has done a total business of ₹2230 billion (US$34 billion) for the fiscal year ended 31 March 2013.
Andhra Bank is 100% CBS as on date. This will benefit the customers, who will have access to banking and financial services anytime, anywhere through multiple delivery channels. Andhra Bank is a pioneer in introducing Credit Cards in the country in 1981.
Andhra Bank has ranked No.1 in terms of number of Life Insurance Policies mobilised amongst all the agency banks dealing with the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The bank also has tie-up with United India Insurance Company Limited under Bancassurance (Non-Life).
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Start date for Online Registration: 17.11.2015
Online Payment of Application Fees: 17.11.2015
Last date for Online Registration: 01.12.2015
Download of Call letter for Examination: After 10.12.2015
Link to download call letters for PET: After 09.12.2015
Conduct of PET: 16.12.2015 to 22.12.2015(excluding 20.12.2015 i.e. Sunday)
Date of Examination: 27.12.2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 200 posts
Name of the Posts:
Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
- UR: 101 Posts
- OBC: 54 Posts
- SC: 30 Posts
- ST: 15 Posts
Candidates age must have minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years, a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1987 and not later than 01-09-1995 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. Rules.
They will also be eligible for DA, HRA & CCA, as per rules in force from time to time. At present, the initial yearly emoluments (salary component only) of Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I Officer, including DA, HRA, CCA are approximately Rs 6.56/- lakhs in a Metropolitan Centre.
Candidates must have qualification (As on 01.09.2015) – Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
All the educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.09.2015.
Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavour is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
Candidates must have to pay Rs. 600/- (application fee) for GEN & OBC candidates.
Candidates must have to pay Rs. 100/- (intimation charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode only.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 17.11.2015 to 01.12.2015 through the link in the careers page of the Banks website (www.andhrabank.in) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisite for applying online:
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given in Annexure-I
to this notification.
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualifications and other personal details handy for entering in the online
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the
selection process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 -2016 for 618 Driver Posts
- TNPL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 23 Manager, Officer Jobs
- Zilla Swasthya Samiti Recruitment 2015-2016 for 98 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- TNPESU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 16 Professor Jobs
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015-2016 for 40 Multi Tasking Staff Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.