ANIMERS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 44 Technician and Other Jobs
ANIMERS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 44 Technician and Other Jobs. Andaman & Nicobar Islands Medical Education & Research Society (ANIMERS) has published a notification for the recruitment of 44 Laboratory Technician, Lab Assistant, Social Worker, Speech Therapist, Audiometric Technicians, Renal Technicians, Cytotechnologist, OT Technicians, OT Attendant, Data Entry Operator, Office Assistant, Office Attendant (MTS) & Safaiwala vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply application on or before 24-11-2015 by 04:30 PM.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS) is a premier Medical Institute established by Andaman & Nicobar Medical Education and Research Society(ANIMERS) under Andaman & Nicobar Administration. The primary aim of the Institute is to provide state of art Medical Education, health care and research in Andaman & Nicobar Islands. The Institute being the only Medical College in this region is committed to uplift the health care delivery system for the people of these Islands.
The existing 478 bedded G.B.Pant district hospital is being upgraded to a teaching hospital. The institute is scheduled to start its academic session from 2015-16 with 100 undergraduate seats of which 70% are reserved for the students of Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
ANIMERS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24-11-2015 by 04:30 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 44posts
Name of the Post:
- Laboratory Technician: 04 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 04 Posts
- Social Worker: 01 Post
- Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Audiometric Technicians: 01 Post
- Renal Technicians: 01 Post
- Cytotechnologist: 02 Posts
- OT Technicians: 04 Posts
- OT Attendant: 04 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 04 Posts
- Office Assistant: 04 Posts
- Office Attendant (MTS): 04 Posts
- Safaiwala: 10 Posts
MSc / BSc in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent from a recognized institution. 12th Pass from a recognized institution, BSc. In Medical Lab Technology / Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (02 yr course from recognized institute). Master in Social Works.
MASLP (Masters in Audiology Speech, Language Pathology) /MSc SLP (Speech Language Pathology) from a recognized institution.
MASLP (Masters in Audiology Speech, Language Pathology) / MSc Audiology from a recognized institution. 12th Pass from a recognized institution, Degree/Diploma in Dialysis Technology from a recognized institution. BSc MLT/Diploma from a recognized institution 5 years experience in cytopathology. BSc in OT Technology from a recognized institution. Diploma in OT Technology or equivalent. MCA / MSc IT from a recognized institution. MBA /MSc in Hospital Management or equivalent PG from a recognized institution. Graduate in any stream from a recognized institution. 12th Pass from a recognized institution.
Laboratory Technician: Rs.24,500/- pm
Lab Assistant: Rs.17,500/- pm
Social Worker: Rs.25,000/- pm
Speech Therapist: Rs.40,000/- pm
Audiometric Technicians: Rs.40,000/- pm
Renal Technicians: Rs.30,000/- pm
Cytotechnologist: Rs.35,000/- pm
OT Technicians: Rs.24,500/- pm
OT Attendant: Rs.20,000/- pm
Data Entry Operator: Rs.25,000/- pm
Office Assistant: Rs.16,500/- pm
Office Attendant (MTS): Rs.12,000/- pm
Safaiwala: Rs.10,000/- pm
The selection will be based on the marks obtained as per the scheme for educational and professional qualification and the interview marks.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates application duly filled in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of the educational qualification certificates/Certificate of registration, local certificate, employment registration, proof of age etc to be submitted to the Officer on Special Duty, ANIMERS, DHS Annexe building (Old RBD Office), Port Blair on or before 24.11.2015 by 4:30 PM.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- BIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 42 Associate, Assistant Professor Posts
- CIAL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Junior Assistant Trainee Posts
- Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 247 Staff Nurse Jobs
- WBSCTE Recruitment 2015-2016 for 146 Lecturer Posts
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 97 Apprentice Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply 45 Deputy Manager Law Vacancies @www.sbi.co.in
- SCI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 46 Assistant Manager Posts @shipindia.com
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 | 9635 Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher Posts | Apply Online
- KSTDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | 121 Assistant Manager, Store Keeper & Other Vacancy
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.