BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Graduate Apprentice Jobs
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Graduate Apprentice Jobs. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, Bangalore has issued notification for the recruitment of 50 Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) vacancies for various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format of application on or before 14-12-2015.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
It developed the capability to produce a variety of electrical, electronic and mechanical equipments for all sectors, including transmission, transportation, oil and gas and other allied industries. In 1991, it was converted into a public limited company. By the end of 1996, the company had handed over 100 Electric Locomotives to Indian Railway and installed 250 Hydro-sets across India.
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 50posts
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices (Engineering)
Name of the Disciplines:
- Electronics: 20 Posts
- Electrical: 10 Posts
- Mechanical: 10 Posts
- IT (CSE/ ISE): 10 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14-12-2015.
Candidates age limit must be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years General category, 30 years for OBC category, 32 years for SC/ ST Category as on 1-11-2015. 10 years for ‘Person with Disability’ candidates.
Candidates who have successfully passed Engineering Degree (BE/ B.Tech) in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Information Technology (CSE/ ISE) in the years 2013/ 2014/ 2015 will be considered for engagement as Graduate
Apprentices. They should have passed with minimum of 60% of marks (50% for SC/ ST candidates) in aggregate of all the years / semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
Candidates will be selected based on Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with self attested copies of the documents for Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate , Mark sheets of all semesters, Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth, Copy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable), Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable) in an envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the engagement of Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) in BHEL, EDN, Bangalore” addressed to Sr. Manager (HR-Administration), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560026 by Postal/ Courier on or before 14-12-2015.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- KARHFW Recruitment 2015-2016 for 436 Driver Posts
- NIT Calicut Recruitment 2015-2016 for 135 Faculty Jobs
- NPCC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 65 Engineer, Associate and Assistant Posts
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015-2016 for 60 Executive and Other Jobs
- Gauhati University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 58 Teaching Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.