GSSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 379 Lab Technician and Other Jobs
GSSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 379 Lab Technician and Other Jobs. Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Recruitment for 379 Junior Pharmacist, Desktop Publishing Operator, Lab Technician, Additional Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant, Assistant Binder Vacancies. GSSSB has been released a notification for 379 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 19th November 2015 upto 11:59 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Gujarat is a State in northwestern India, on the border with Pakistan and Rajasthan in the north east, Madhya Pradesh in the east, and Maharashtra and the Union territories of Diu, Daman, Dadra and Nagar Haveli in the south. The Arabian Sea borders the state both to the west and the south west.
The first settlers in the State of Gujarat were Gujjars who happened to be an ethnic group of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Although their originis remain uncertain, the clan appeared in northern India and in Saurashtra about the time of the Huna invasion. The name of the tribe was ‘sanskritized’ to ‘Gurjara’ who followed the main religions of Hinduism, Islam, Sikkism and Christianity.
However, the earliest Archeological traces indicate the Indus Valley Civilization as historical relics with the stone age settlements are found in Gujarat around Sabarmati and Mahi rivers. Its roots are also in the Harappan traces found at Lothal, Rampur, Amri and other places.
After the fall of the Maurya Empire, the Sakas or Scynthians controlled the region from A.D. 130 to 390. Under Rudra-daman, their empire contained Malwa (in Madhya Pradesh), Saurashtra, Kutchh and Rajasthan. During the 300s and 400s, the area formed a part of the Gupta Empire which in turn was succeeded by the Maitraka Dynasty. It was during the rule of Dhruvasena Maitrak that the great Chinese traveler and philosopher Huien Tsang visited India in 640AD.
Three royal races of Hindus successively ruled over, namely, the Chawura, Solanki’, and Baghilah races. The total number of individuals belonging to the tribes who held power amounted to twenty-three, and they retained possession of the country for five hundred and seventy-five years – previous to the period when Gujarat became subject to the Mohammedans. The Chawura tribe ruled one hundred and ninety-six years after which the power passed into the hands of the Solankhi tribe in the manner described.
It was during the 900s that the Solanki Dynasty came to power. Under the Solanki Dynasty, Gujarat reached to its greatest extent. It is believed that the Gujjars belonged to this Solanki Dynasty because Pratiharas, the Paramaras and the Solankis were imperial Gujjars. Ancient Gujarat’s last Hindu rulers were the Solanki clan of Rajputs from 960 AD to 1243 AD. It is also learnt, Karandev of the Vaghela dynasty was the last Hindu ruler of Gujarat and he was overthrown by the superior forces of Allauddin Khilji from Delhi in 1297.
GSSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 19-11-2015
Last Date to Pay fee: 23-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 379 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Pharmacist: 64 Posts
- Desktop Publishing Operator: 25 Posts
- Lab Technician: 140 Posts
- Additional Assistant Engineer: 125 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 05 Posts
- Assistant Binder: 20 Posts
Junior Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy/ Diploma in Pharmacy & Registered with Gujarat Pharmacy Council
Desktop Publishing Operator: Diploma in Computer Application/ Diploma in Printing Technology
Lab Technician: B.Sc. Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology as main subjects
Additional Assistant Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering
Junior Assistant: Bachelor of Commerce degree with Computer knowledge
Assistant Binder: SSC with Book Binder (Trade) certificate
Junior Pharmacist: 18 to 35 years
Desktop Publishing Operator: 18 to 33 years
Lab Technician: 18 to 35 years
Additional Assistant Engineer: 18 to 33 years
Junior Assistant: 18 to 35 years
Assistant Binder: 18 to 33 years
General: Rs. 100/- + Rs. 12/- Postal Service charges
Reserved Candidates: No Fee
Fee can be pay through any Computerized Post Office.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 3rd November 2015 to 19th November 2015 through the website gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. Please read below notification for detailed information about post
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
- ASRLMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 79 Executive and Other Jobs
- BHEL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 34 Engineer, Executive Trainee Posts
- GRSEL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 39 Manager Posts
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015-2016 for 40 Posts
- Office of D.P.C and District Magistrate Recruitment 2015-2016 for 440 Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.