GTB Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 53 Senior Resident Posts
GTB Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 53 Senior Resident Posts. Office of the Medical Superintendent, Guru Teg Bahadur (GTB) Hospital has published a notification for the recruitment of 53 Senior Resident vacancies on adhoc & Emergent basis. Eligible candidates may walk in on 1-12-2015 between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital (GTBH or GTB Hospital) is a 1,500-bed hospital situated in the National Capital Region of Delhi, India, and is affiliated to and acts as the teaching hospital of University College of Medical Sciences. GTBH was established in 1979 (fully functional in 1987) with 350-bed capacity which has now been expanded to 1500-bed capacity. It is the first Delhi Government tertiary care hospital in Trans-Yamuna (East Delhi) area, catering to the East Delhi population as well as patients from adjacent states. It is an associated teaching hospital attached to the University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi.
GTB Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 53 Posts
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Name of the Department:
- Dentistry: 1 Post
- Medicine: 11 Posts
- Dialysis: 2 Posts
- Endocrinology: 1 Post
- General Surgery: 4 Posts
- Burns & Plastic: 2 Posts
- Pathology: 1 Post
- Microbiology: 1 Post
- Pediatrics: 1 Post
- Thalassemia Day Care Centre (Pediatrics): 1 Post
- Neurosurgery: 3 Posts
- Obst & Gynae: 2 Posts
- Orthopadic: 1 Post
- A & E: 4 Posts
- Radiology: 3 Post
- Anaesthesia: 15 Posts
Date & Time for Registration: 1-12-2015 between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Interview will be Start: 11:00 AM.
Venue: Office of Medical Superintendent, Room No-331, IIIrd Floor, Administrative Block, GTBH.
Candidates age limit must have 40 years for UR/ General, 43 years for OBC, 45 years for SC/ ST as on closing date for the submission of application.
Pay Band Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6,600/- and other allowances as admissible under rules.
Candidates must have possessing Post Graduation Degree/ DNB/ PG Diploma/ MBBS with relevant experience. Post Graduation Degree in Emergency Medicine is also acceptable.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may attend the interview along with self attested copies of relevant certificates and originals on 01-12-2015 between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- SJVN Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 for 60 Technician Apprentice Jobs
- GADVASU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Veterinary Inspector Posts
- Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sanstha Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Professors
- Horticulture Department Vizianagaram Jobs 2015-2016 for 68 Officers
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2015-2016 for 3135 GDMO Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.