Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015-2016 for 40 Multi Tasking Staff Posts.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015-2016 for 40 Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Indian Air Force Recruitment for 40 Safaiwala, CLK Hindi Typist, Store Keeper, D/man lll, Cook, Carpenter, Painter, Mess Staff, Labourer on Ammunition Duty, Dhobi, Vulcanisar vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply on application within 30 days from the date of advertisement. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About Indian Air Force:
The Indian Air Force (IAF; Devanāgarī: भारतीय वायु सेना, Bharatiya Vāyu Senā) is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its the World’s 4th largest Airforce. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire and the prefix Royal was added in 1945 in recognition of its services during World War II. After India became independent from the United Kingdom in 1947, the Royal Indian Air Force served the Dominion of India, with the prefix being dropped when India became a republic in 1950. Since independence, the IAF has been involved in four wars with neighbouring Pakistan and one with the People’s Republic of China. Other major operations undertaken by the IAF include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghdoot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai. Apart from conflicts, the IAF has been an active participant in United Nations peacekeeping missions.
The President of India Pranab Mukherjee serves as the ex-officio Commander-in-Chief of the IAF. The Chief of Air Staff, an Air Chief Marshal (ACM), is a four-star commander and commands the Air Force. There is never more than one serving ACM at any given time in the IAF. The rank of Marshal of the Air Force has been conferred once, to Arjan Singh, by the President of India on 26 Jan 2002 and he became first five-star rank holding officer of IAF & serves as the ceremonial chief.
In its publication the Military Balance 2010, the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) estimates that the Indian Air Force has a strength of 127,000 active personnel. However, various reliable sources provided notably divergent estimates of its strength over the years. Flightglobal (Flight International) estimates there to be around 1,820 aircraft in service with the IAF. 905 Combat Planes ( 595 Fighters & 310 Attackers).
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Date of Advertisement: 31-10-2015 to 06-11-2015.
Last Date to Send Application: Within 30 days from the date of advertisement
Total Number of Vacancies: 40posts
Name of the Posts:
I. HQ EAC (U): 01 Post
- CLK Hindi Typist: 01 Post
II. 51 ASP: 39 Posts
- Store Keeper: 01 Post
- CIK (U)/ Hindi Typist: 01 Post
- D/man lll: 01 Post
- Cook: 08 Posts
- Carpenter: 01 Post
- Painter: 03 Posts
- Safaiwala: 10 Posts
- Mess Staff: 06 Posts
- Labourer on Ammunition Duty: 05 Posts
- Dhobi: 02 Posts
- Vulcanisar: 01 Post
Candidates age should be between 18-27 years for ClK Hindi Typist, 18-25 years for remaining all posts as on the last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/EXS.
- Candidates must pass 12th or equivalent qualification for post I-a, II-b.
- Graduate pass or equivalent from a recognized University for post II-a.
- Matriculate pass or equivalent from a recognized University for all posts.
For Hindi Typist. Painter. Carpenter Cook :- Pay Band Rs 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay(GP )Rs 1900/-
For Store Keeper :- Pay Band Rs. 5200-20.200 + GP Rs 2400/-
For Others :. Pay Band 5200-20200/· + GP Rs 1800/-
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their certificates in the prescribed format affixing self attested recent passport size photograph along with one self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 5/-, self attested photocopies of all relevant certificates to the Officer-in-Charge Civil Admin Section of the concerned Air Force Station within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- SSA Recruitment 2015-2016 for 66 Posts
- HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 156 Junior Clerk Jobs
- SBI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Vice President Posts
- Odisha District Court Recruitment 2015-2016 for 28 Vacancies
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 14 Medical Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.