ITBP Public School Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 TGT, PRT Teacher Jobs
ITBP Public School Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 TGT, PRT Teacher Jobs. Indo – Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) Public School, Dwarka has published notification for the recruitment of TGT Teacher, PRT Teacher & Admn Staff vacancies in various subjects. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 20-12-2015.
ITBP was raised on 24th Oct,1962,.Presently ITBP is deployed on Border Guarding Duties from Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh covering 3488 KM of India-China Border and manning Border Outposts at the altitudes ranging from 9000 ft to 18500 ft in the Western ,Middle & Eastern Sector of the India-China Border.
It is the only Police Force in the country,which possesses expertise in policing the most formidable mountains of the Himalayas.The annual pilgrimage to MOUNT KAILASH and HOLY MANSAROVAR LAKE in Tibet(China) is conducted under the wings of ITBP.
The motto of ITBP “SHAURYA – DRIDHTA – KARM NISHTHA ” (VALOUR – DETERMINATION – DEVOTION TO DUTY ) has always inspired its men in accepting challenges to bring glory to the nation and honour to the force. Adventure and daredevilry are required professional skills for the ITBP; THEREFORE FROM its ranks come world class mountaineers, who have scaled more than 100 Himalayan peaks , including Mount Everest , four times.
ITBP Education Society is opening “ITBP Public School” in Sector 16-B Dwarka, New Delhi from 1st July ,2013. Initially the School will have classes from Pre-Primary to 4th Standard. The society plans to start the 5th standard from the coming academic year and in two years the school will be upgraded to a middle school with a full-fledged building.It is proposed to convert the School into a Senior Secondary by aPRIL,2017 .More information about the school and Education Society can be obtained by visiting the School Website www.itbpublicschooldwarka.org.
ITBP Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 21posts
Name of the Posts:
- Hindi: 2 Posts
- English: 2 Posts
- Sanskrit: 1 Post
- Maths: 2 Posts
- Science: 2 Posts
- Social Study: 1 Post
- Hindi: 1 Post
- English: 1 Post
- Maths: 1 Post
- Science: 1 Post
- Social Study: 1 Post
- Computer Science: 1 Post
- LDC: 1 Post
- Gardener: 1 Post
- MTS: 3 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-12-2015.
Post No.1: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP – Rs.4,600/-
Post No.2: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP – Rs.4,200/-
Post No.3a: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP – Rs.1,900/-
Post No.3b: Rs.6,000/- per month
Post No.3c: Rs.7,000/- per month.
Post No.1: Candidates age between 18 to 35 years.
Post No.2: between 18 to 30 years.
Post No.3a: between 18 to 27 years.
Post No.3b & 3c: between 18 to 40 years as on 30-08-2015.
Post No.1: Graduation in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.Ed with TET/ CTET- II.
Post No.2: Intermediate with 50% and JBT with TET/ CTET- I.
Post No.3a: 12th pass with typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English Or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer.
Post No.3b & 3c: 5th Pass.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may send their bio-data including qualification, experience, contact numbers, e-mail-ID, 2 passport size photographs and 3 self addressed stamped envelopes to Dy. Inspector General (Adm), Dte. Genl. ITBP Force, Block-II, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 03 on or before 20-12-2015.
Related Government Jobs:
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Technical Staff Posts
- JSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 879 Paramedical Staff, Circle Inspector Jobs
- GTB Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 53 Senior Resident Posts
- SJVN Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 for 60 Technician Apprentice Jobs
- GADVASU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Veterinary Inspector Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.