KRCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 16 Project Engineer, Technical Assistant Jobs
KRCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 16 Project Engineer, Technical Assistant Jobs. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment for 16 Project Engineer (Fabrication), Sr. Technical Assistant(Fabrication), Jr. Technical Assistant (Fabrication) Vacancies. KRCL has been released a notification for 16 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending applications on or before 21st December 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. The 741-kilometre line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka States — a region of criss-crossing rivers, plunging valleys and mountains that soar into the clouds.
The Konkan is a coastal strip of land bounded by the Sahyadri hills on the east, and Arabian Sea on the west. It is a land where mythology breathes side by side with economic growth, a land with rich mineral resources, dense forest cover and a landscape fringed with paddy, coconut and mango trees. The formidable terrain to be conquered and the short construction period meant that the project could only be completed with the help of several technological innovations.
Apart from setting a trend for other infrastructure projects in the country, the Konkan Railway provides concrete proof of the skills of Indian engineers, their discipline, team spirit and courage. But it is also a tribute to the unconquerable human spirit. Beyond the technical jargon, it was a leap of faith that made the long cherished dream of the people of the region possible. The Konkan Railway has also in a way changed the lives of the Engineers and other people associated with the project. For them it was the glory of overcoming all odds, and the satisfaction and pride that they have built something for posterity. The completion of the Konkan Railway was a “tryst with destiny” for many people in the Konkan region, redeemed in the 50th year of the nation’s Independence. It is hence entirely fitting that the first train on the completed track was flagged off on January 26, 1998, Republic Day.
KRCL Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply: 21-12-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 16 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Project Engineer: 03 Posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 04 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant: 09 Posts
Project Engineer: Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) University. Minimum 5 years experience in Planning, Execution, Supervision and /or Quality Control and Quality Assurance of Fabrication of Heavy Structural Steel Structures preferably Railway/ Road Bridges.
Sr. Technical Assistant: Degree/ Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) University. Minimum 1 years experience in Planning, Execution, Supervision and /or Quality Control and Quality Assurance of Fabrication of Heavy Structural Steel Structures preferably Railway/ Road Bridges.
Jr. Technical Assistant: Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) University.
The candidates should be maximum 50 years for the post of Project Engineer, 35 years for the post of Sr. Technical Assistant and 28 years for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant as on 01/01/2016 with age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary. Relaxation in age and experience can be considered for deserving candidates. In this respect, the decision of KRCL will be final.
Pay or Salary:
Project Engineer: Rs. 45, 000/- per month.
Sr. Technical Assistant: Rs. 35, 000/- per month.
Jr. Technical Assistant: Rs. 30, 000/- per month.
- KRCL intends calling about 5 times the number of the candidates than the number of the vacancies based on their suitability for the job. The specific dates for interview will be intimated along with the list of short listed candidates through our websites.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee (likely through telecom/ webconferencing/ video- conferencing) and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the Candidate.
- The decision of the Nominated Committee will be final and binding.
How to Apply:
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria and application format on the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link Vacancy -> Recruitment -> Current Notification. Candidates should apply online only and send along with the filled application and unique ID number generated through online submission with all requisite documents in an envelope clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and post applied for, should reach this office at Belapur Bhavan, plot no. 6 Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614 on or before 17:30 hrs of 21/12/2015. Candidates should be called for interview and verification of documents with
original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.)
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
- Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2015-2016 for 89 Research Posts
- West Bengal, Office of the District Magistrate 370 Jobs 2015-2016
- Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 61 Engineer and Other Posts
- NEIAH Recruitment 2015-2016 for 110 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
- Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015-2016 for 62 Extension Inspector Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply 45 Deputy Manager Law Vacancies @www.sbi.co.in
- SCI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 46 Assistant Manager Posts @shipindia.com
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 | 9635 Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher Posts | Apply Online
- KSTDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | 121 Assistant Manager, Store Keeper & Other Vacancy
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.