NEIAH Recruitment 2015-2016 for 110 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
NEIAH Recruitment 2015-2016 for 110 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy (NEIAH) has published a notification for the recruitment of 110 Deputy Director Administration, Finance Manager, Accounts Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Accountant, Junior Accountant, Cashier & other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
The North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH), Shillong, Meghalaya is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. The Institute is coming up on a plot of land measuring 20 Acres adjacent to the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) at Mawdiangdiang, Shillong, Meghalaya. The construction of Hospital, College, Library & Administrative buildings under Phase –I of the project are in progress at a cost of 71.81 Crore and expected to be complete by October 2015.
The Union Cabinet in its meeting held on 27th March, 2008 accorded approval to establish North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy at Shillong to provide health care to the people of NE Region and Sikkim under Ayurveda and Homoeopathy systems of medicine; moreover, to promote and popularize the Ayurveda and Homoeopathy and to create awareness among the general masses regarding the importance, effectiveness and potentials of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy.
The institute is to have Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic colleges with the admission capacity of 60 students each along with a 100 bed Ayurvedic hospital and a 50 bed Homoeopathic hospital, Documentation-cum-R&D Centre and Pharmacy with Drug Testing Laboratory. The institute will be a unique institution which will be independent and collocated beside NEIGRIHMS with multi-speciality where education and health care facilities through Ayurveda & Homoeopathy will provided under one platform, moreover, it will be designed to facilitate the promotion of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy, the expansion of health care facilities, improvement in the doctor-population ratio and R&D on bio-resources in the North East.
The Ministry of AYUSH has assigned HSCC (India) Ltd, a consultancy organization under Government of India to render the quality construction and infrastructures.
NEIAH Recruitment Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 110posts
Name of the Post:
1.Deputy Director Administration: 01 Post
2. Finance Manager: 01 Post
3. Accounts Officer: 01 Post
4. Assistant Administrative Officer: 01 Post
5. Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
6. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
7. Accountant: 01 Post
8. Junior Accountant: 01 Post
9. Cashier: 01 Post
10. Private Secretary: 01 Post
11. Upper Division Clerk: 03 Posts
12. Principal Ayurveda college: 01 Post
13. Professor (Ayurveda): 10 Posts
14. Associate professor (Ayurveda): 10 Posts
15. Lecturer (Ayurveda): 10 Posts
16. Medical Superintendent (Ayurveda): 01 Post
17. Clinical Registrar: 01 Post
18. Principal Homoeopathy college: 01 Post
19. Professor (Homeopathic Subjects): 03 Posts
20. Professor Homoeopathy college (Allied Subject): 05 Posts
21. Reader (Homeopathic Subjects): 03 Posts
22. Reader (Homeopathic college): 05 Posts
23. Lecturer (Homoeopathy subject): 03 Posts
24. Lecturer (Allied subject): 05 Posts
25. Deputy Medical Superintendent (Homoeopathy Hospital): 01 Post
26. Anesthetist: 01 Post
27. Obstetrician & Gynecologist: 01 Post
28. Surgical specialist: 01 Post
29. Pediatrician: 01 Post
30. Radiologist: 01 Post
31. Dentist: 01 Post
32. Nursing Superintendent: 01 Post
33. Staff Nurse: 10 Posts
34. Dietician: 01 Post
35. Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
36. Radiographer: 02 Posts
37. Store Keeper: 02 Posts
38. Yoga Instructor: 01 Post
39. ECG Technician: 02 Posts
40. Pharmacist: 01 Post
41. Lab Technician/ Technician (Laboratory): 05 Posts
42. OT Attendant: 02 Posts
43. Laboratory Attendant: 02 Posts
44. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
Date of Advertisement: 17-11-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 45 Days from the Date of Advertisement.
Post No.1, 14, 21, 22, 25 to 30: Candidates upper age limit is 45 years. Post No.2, 13, 16: 50 years
Post No.3, 15, 17, 19, 20, 23, 24, 32: 40 years
Post No.4 to 7, 9, 33, 35, 36, 38, 40, 41: 30 years
Post No.8, 11: 27 years
Post No.10, 31, 34: 35 years
Post No.37, 39, 43, 44: 28 years
Post No.12, 18: 56 years
Post No.42: 25 years as on closing date of application. Upper age limit is Relaxable in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, serving Central /State Govt./ Autonomous organization employees as per Central Government from time to time.
Candidates should possessing Degree/10+2 in Science/Commerce of a recognized University etc., candidates should have relevant experience.
For more details of education refer to the recruitment advertisement below.
Short-listed candidates will be called for Test/ Interview.
ST, SC and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from paying this fee. Applicants for Deputation also need not pay this fee.
a) Group A posts carrying Pay Band 3 & 4 with GP up to Rs.8700/- – Fee Rs. 300/-
b) Group B posts carrying Pay band 2 & 3 with GP up to Rs 5400/- – Fee Rs. 200/-
c) All other posts in Group C with GP up to Rs 2800/- – Fee Rs. 100/-
On back side of DD, candidate must mention- Candidate name, category and post for applied.
How to Apply For NEIAH:
Applications in prescribed format completed in all respects enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, Caste/Community/Persons with disabilities (PWD) issued by Competent authority of Central/State Govt. along with non-refundable application fee as applicable should reach the institute before the closing date on the below given address. The envelope containing application form should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF — Sl No.—“and sent by
registered/Speed-Post to The Director, North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH), OPD City Centre Complex of Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003 within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.