NIT Calicut Recruitment 2015-2016 for 135 Faculty Jobs
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2015-2016 for 135 Faculty Jobs. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut has announced a notification for the recruitment of 135 Faculty vacancies for various disciplines on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview on 4, 8 to 11, 14 & 17-12-2015 at 9:00 a.m.
About NIT Calicut:
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC), formerly the Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC), is a federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by an act passed by the Parliament of India. The campus is situated near Chathamangalam, 22 kilometres (14 mi) north east of Calicut, on the Calicut–Mukkam Road. It was established in 1961 and was known as Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC) until 2002. It is one of the National Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India for imparting high standard technical education to students from all over the country. The college is among the very few institutions in the country to host a supercomputer of its own, and amongst the pioneers in the country to have a dedicated nanotechnology department.
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 135posts
Name of the Posts: Faculty
- Architecture: 12 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 14 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 11 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 25 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 13 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 13 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 20 Posts
- Mathematics: 7 Posts
- Physics: 7 Posts
- Chemistry: 4 Posts
- School of Biotechnology: 3 Posts
- English: 2 Posts
- Economics: 2 Posts
- Management: 2 Posts
Date & Time of Interview for Post No.1, 7 & 9: 17-12-2015 at 09:00 a.m.
Date & Time of Interview for Post No.2: 8-12-2015 at 09:00 a.m.
Date & Time of Interview for Post No.3 & 8: 9-12-2015 at 09:00 a.m.
Date & Time of Interview for Post No.4 & 5: 10-12-2015 at 09:00 a.m.
Date & Time of Interview for Post No.6 & 12 to 14: 4-12-2015 at 09:00 a.m.
Date & Time of Interview for Post No.10: 11-12-2015 at 09:00 a.m.
Date & Time of Interview for Post No.11: 14-12-2015 at 09:00 a.m.
Ph.D Cadidates: Rs.50,000/- per month.
M.Tech/ M.Arch./ Master of Town Planning Candidates: Rs.40,000/- per month.
Candidates must have possessing Ph.D in Mathematics/ Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology/ Life Sciences, English, Economics, Management, M.Tech in Civil, Chemical, Computer Science, Power Systems/ Power Electronics, Thermal, Design, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent. First Class both at UG and PG Level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA).
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with all certificates and portfolios in original and copy in the concerned department of the National Institute of Technology, Calicut on 4, 8 to 11, 14 & 17-12-2015 at 9:00 a.m.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- NPCC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 65 Engineer, Associate and Assistant Posts
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015-2016 for 60 Executive and Other Jobs
- Gauhati University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 58 Teaching Posts
- ITBP Public School Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 TGT, PRT Teacher Jobs
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Technical Staff Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.