Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015-2016 for 60 Executive and Other Jobs
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015-2016 for 60 Executive and Other Jobs. Prasar Bharati has published a notification for the recruitment of 60 Assistant Director ((Engineering)/ (Jr Time Scale), (Prog)/ (Jr Time Scale)), Cameraman Grade II, Programme Executive (PEX), Transmission Executive (Production Asstt) (TREX) & other vacancies for special recruitment drive for PwD candidates. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 23-12-2015 & 31-12-2015 for remote areas up to 6:00 PM.
About Prasar Bharati:
Prasar Bharati is India’s largest public broadcasting agency. It is an autonomous body set up by an Act of Parliament and comprises Doordarshan Television Network and All India Radio which were earlier media units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
The Parliament of India passed an Act to grant this autonomy in 1990, but it was not enacted until 15 September 1997.
Dr A Surya Prakash is the current chairperson of Prasar Bharati and Jawhar Sircar is the CEO.
The Prasar Bharati Act provides for establishment of a Broadcasting Corporation, to be known as Prasar Bharati, to define its composition, functions and powers. The Act grants autonomy to All India Radio and Doordarshan, which were previously under government control. The Act received assent of President of India on 12 September 1990 after being unanimously passed by Parliament. It was finally implemented in November 1997. By the Prasar Bharati Act, all the property, assets, debts, liabilities, payments of money due, all suits and legal proceedings involving Akashvani (All India Radio) and Doordarshan were transferred to Prasar Bharati.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 60posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Director (Engineering)/ (Jr Time Scale): 4 Posts
- Assistant Director (Prog)/ (Jr Time Scale): 3 Posts
- Cameraman Grade II: 7 Posts
- Programme Executive (PEX): 11 Posts
- Transmission Executive (Production Asstt) (TREX): 3 Posts
- Transmission Executive (General Production) (TREX): 21 Posts
- Cameraman Grade III: 1 Post
- Graphic Artist: 2 Posts
- Make-up Assistant: 1 Post
- Film/ Video Editor: 1 Post
- Library & Information Assistant: 1 Post
- Floor Assistant: 1 Post
- Technician: 4 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Normal Areas: 23-12-2015 up to 6:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: 31-12-2015 up to 6:00 PM.
Post No.1 to 7: Candidates maximum age is 30 years.
Post No.8 to 10, 12, 13: 25 years.
Post No.11: 28 years as on 23-12-2015.
The maximum age limit can be further relaxed is 10 years for general PWD candidates, 15 years for SC / ST PWD candidates, 13 years for OBC PWD candidates, 8 years in case of SC / ST candidates, 6 years in case of OBC candidates for Ex-Servicemen.
Post No.1, 2: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP Rs.5,400/-
Post No.3, 4: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP Rs.4,600/-
Post No.5 to 11: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP Rs.4,200/-
Post No.12, 13: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP Rs.2,400/-.
Candidates must have passed Degree in Engineering, Degree of a recognized university or equivalent in the field of Drama, Music, Dance, Journalism, Film, Art, Culture, Agriculture, Literature, Education, Science, Cinematography. Candidates must have relevant experience. For more information about educational qualification refer the advertisement.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of relevant documents, two passport size photographs and in an envelope should be superscribed as the “Application for the Post of — (Post/ Code —) by Registered/ Speed Post to the Additional Director General (Training), National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia, Radio Colony, Kingsway, Delhi–110009 on or before 23-12-2015 & 31-12-2015 for remote areas upto 6:00 PM.
Related Government Jobs:
- Gauhati University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 58 Teaching Posts
- ITBP Public School Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 TGT, PRT Teacher Jobs
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Technical Staff Posts
- JSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 879 Paramedical Staff, Circle Inspector Jobs
- GTB Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 53 Senior Resident Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 | 69 Project Manager Posts | Apply Online @bpsc.bih.nic.in
- SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 1842 Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Jobs
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 | 31 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts | Apply Now!!
- Goa Shipyard Job Notification 2020 | Apply Online | 43 DGM, Assistant Manager & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.