SJVN Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 for 60 Technician Apprentice Jobs
SJVN Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 for 60 Technician Apprentice Jobs. Satluji Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of 60 Technician Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 21-12-2015.
About SJVN Limited:
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna & Schedule ‘A’ CPSU under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is a joint venture between the Govt. of India & Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. Incorporated in the year 1988, the Company is fast emerging as a major power player in the country. The present authorized capital of SJVN is INR 7000 crores.
SJVN is successfully operating the country’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydropower Station and is setting new benchmarks in generation and maintenance year after year, after having tackled the silt erosion problems in under-water turbine parts
Beginning from a single hydropower project company, SJVN today has a footprint in a diversified set of power projects, which includes Hydroelectric Projects in Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Aurnachal Pradesh and in the neighboring countries of Nepal and Bhutan, a Thermal Power Project in Bihar, a Power Transmission Project in Nepal, Wind Power project in Maharashtra and Solar Power Projects in Gujarat & Rajasthan.
SJVN has expanded its horizons and has drawn up ambitious plans to develop into a fully-diversified trans-national power sector company having presence in various conventional and non-conventional forms of energy.
The flagship 1500 MW Nathpa-Jhakri Hydro Power Station in Himachal Pradesh was commissioned in 2003-04. The generation capacity of the company has increased with the commissioning of 47.6 MW Khirwire Wind Power project in Maharashtra and 412 MW Rampur Hydro Power Station in Himachal Pradesh in 2014-15.
SJVN has made its debut into the Thermal Power Generation by taking up the 1320MW Buxar Thermal Power Project in Bihar for execution. The Company has been allotted the Deocha-Pachami Coal Block in West Bengal for sourcing coal for the project. To implement this project, SJVN has floated ‘SJVN Thermal Pvt. Limited’, a fully owned subsidiary of the company.
SJVN has signed an MoU to develop and operate the 4000 MW Ultra Mega Solar Project in Sambhar area of Rajasthan with five other PSUs: BHEL, PGCIL, SSL, REIL and SECI. SJVN has 16% equity in the country’s largest Solar Energy project.
SJVN Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 60 Posts
Name of the Post: Technician Apprentice
Name of the Discipline / Trade:
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 20 Posts
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication
Technician (ITI) Apprentice: 40 Posts
- Electronics Mechanics
- Information Communications Technology
- Technician (Power Electronics Systems)
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 21-12-2015
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST & 3 years for OBC(Non Creamy Layer),
Diploma Holders Rs.8,000/- and ITI – Rs.5,000/- Per Month.
Candidates must have passed Full time Diploma in Engineering in relevant branch, from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Minimum 10th Pass and two years ITI course in relevant Branch / Trade.
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma. There will be no interview.
How to Apply:
Thee eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with self-attested /attested copies of testimonials in support of age, education, category, Employment card, experience,
training Domicile certificate, PAF certificate, etc., self addressed envelope (12 cm X 27 cm) with Rs. 10/- Postage stamp by ordinary post to the AGM (P&A), Recruitment Cell, SJVN Limited, Himfed Building, New Shimla–171009 (HP) on or before 21-12-2015.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- GADVASU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Veterinary Inspector Posts
- Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sanstha Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Professors
- Horticulture Department Vizianagaram Jobs 2015-2016 for 68 Officers
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2015-2016 for 3135 GDMO Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2015-2016 for 219 Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.