TNWC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 115 Manager, Office Assistant Posts
TNWC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 115 Manager, Office Assistant Posts. Tamil Nadu Warehousing Corporation, Chennai has published a notification for the vacancies of 115 Assistant/ Deputy Warehouse Manager, Driver, Record Clerk and Office Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 11-12-2015.
India is predominantly an agricultural country. Majority of Indians are pre-occupied with the traditional profession of agriculture. Economic and social factors contribute to the “Rural Indebtedness” faced by the poor farmers in India which necessitated, initially, for setting up of Cooperative Credit Societies/Land Mortgage Banks. Cooperative Banks advanced loans to the farmers on the strength of their assets and crop expectation.Thus the STORAGE importancesare encouraged. Now the farmer come out from the clutches of the greedy money lenders and he can sell his produce as he desired on fair price. It was, therefore, considered that the produce itself could be converted as a good security for raising loans in addition to general credit worthiness, for which the (warehousing) need of scientific godowns for storage felt necessary.
The out come of Dr.Panse committee revealed that more than 15% of produced grains are being went on loss due to the damages caused on various reasons. Among them includes the loss caused in:
TNWC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 115posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant/ Deputy Warehouse Manager: 77 Posts
- Driver: 3 Posts
- Record Clerk: 1 Post
- Office Assistant: 34 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 11-12-2015.
Candidates must have 30 years in the case of Other Communities as on 17-11-2015.
32 years in the case of Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities/ Backward Classes.
35 Years in the case of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes.
Post No.1 & 2: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,800/ 2,400/-.
Post No.3 & 4: Rs.4,800/- Rs.10,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.1,400/ 1,300/-.
Post No.1: A Degree in Agriculture or in Science of any recognized University with Chemistry/Zoology or Botany as main subject.
Post No.2 & 4: Must have passed III form or VIII Std. of a recognised School. Must possess working knowledge of Tamil.
Post No.3: S.S.L.C. appeared.
How to Apply:
Applications in the prescribed format (in Excel Format) to be downloaded from the Website of www.tnwc.in, duly filled in (in Excel Format) and it should be sent with scanned signature by e.mail to email@example.com. The printout of the application along with the copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical qualifications, Community, Experience, etc. should reach the Managing Director, Tamil Nadu Warehousing Corporation, 82, Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai – 600032 on or before 11-12-2015.
Related Government Jobs:
- CDMO Mayurbhanj Jobs 2015-2016 for 85 ANM and Staff Nurse
- ICDS Jobs 2015-2016 for 80 Anganwadi Assistants
- BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Graduate Apprentice Jobs
- KARHFW Recruitment 2015-2016 for 436 Driver Posts
- NIT Calicut Recruitment 2015-2016 for 135 Faculty Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply 45 Deputy Manager Law Vacancies @www.sbi.co.in
- SCI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 46 Assistant Manager Posts @shipindia.com
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 | 9635 Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher Posts | Apply Online
- KSTDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | 121 Assistant Manager, Store Keeper & Other Vacancy
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.