West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Technical Staff Posts
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Technical Staff Posts. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has given a notification for the recruitment of 35 Technical Staff vacancies under Coastal Security Scheme in West Bengal Police on contractual & temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 11-12-2015.
About WB Police:
The West Bengal Police is one of the two police forces of the Indian state of West Bengal. (The other is the Kolkata Police, which has a separate jurisdiction.)
The West Bengal Police was reorganized under provisions of the Police Act 1861 during the British Raj. It is headed by an officer designated as the Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through the Home (Police) Department. Shri GM Prabhu Rajasekhar Reddy, an IPS officer of 1982 batch is the DG & IGP of West Bengal Police since October 1, 2013.
The West Bengal Police has jurisdiction concurrent with the eighteen revenue districts of the State (excluding the metropolitan city of Kolkata) which comprises one of the two general police districts of West Bengal as under the Police Act 1861. The other general police district consists of the major portions of the metropolitan area of Kolkata, and has a separate police force (Kolkata Police) constituted and administered under the Calcutta Police Act 1866 & Calcutta (Suburban Police) Act 1866. This arrangement, unique in India, was conceived during colonial times when Calcutta was the capital of British India. The city police have been kept independent of the state police force.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 35posts
Name of the Posts:
- Sub-Inspector (Technical): 5 Posts
- Asstt. Sub-Inspector (Technical): 7 Posts
- Constable (Technical): 23 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 11-12-2015.
Candidates age limit should not be exceeding 45 years as on 01-01-2015.
Sub-Inspector (Technical): Rs.29,000/-
Asstt. Sub-Inspector (Technical): Rs.22,000/-
Constable (Technical): Rs.18,000/-
Candidates must have Chief Petty Officer/ Petty Officer in the Navy, Seaman Branch only (Navigation, Communication, Gunnery, Anti-Submarine Warfare, Clearance Driver and Survey Recorders) [for Ex-Navy personnel]. The Ex-Water Wing Personnel of ITBP are also eligible.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in Test & Interview.
The candidates shall have to pay Rs.150/- only as examination fees in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft from State Bank of India (SBI) only drawn in favour of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board payable at Kolkata. Candidates from SC / ST category need not pay Application fees.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with self attested copies of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Discharge Certificate issued by the previous employer & recent passport size photograph and superscribe the envelope containing the application forms with words “Do Not Fold Dog Ear or Otherwise Damage This Envelope or Its Contents” by post addressed to the Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban (5th Floor), Block– DJ, Sector – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 on or before 11-12-2015.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Notice: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- JSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 879 Paramedical Staff, Circle Inspector Jobs
- GTB Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 53 Senior Resident Posts
- SJVN Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 for 60 Technician Apprentice Jobs
- GADVASU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Veterinary Inspector Posts
- Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sanstha Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Professors
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.