ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2015-2016 for 204 Stenographer, UDC and MTS Posts
ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2015-2016 for 204 Stenographer, UDC and MTS Posts. Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Gujarat has announced a notification for the recruitment of 204 Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff vacancies on Gujarat region on regular basis by direct recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 6-1-2016 up to 5:00 p.m.
In March 1923 before Indian independence B. N. Adarkar economist and later Governor of the Reserve Bank of India, was appointed by the Government of India to create a health insurance scheme for industrial workers. A year later the report he submitted became the basis for the Employment State Insurance (ESI) Act of 1948. The ESI Act was enacted in India in 1948, but come into reality from 25 February 1952, established in Kanpur and Delhi. Initially intended for workers working in factories and companies only. It is now applicable to all establishments having 10 or more workers including educational institutions, hospitals, etc., covering 15.5 million employees working with about 450,000 employers. Total beneficiaries as of 2011-12 are above 65.5 million.
Employees’ State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning ?15000 (US$220) or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percent and employee contributes 1.75 percent, total share 6.5 percent. This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. As it is a legal entity, the corporation can raise loans and take measures for discharging such loans with previous sanction of the central government and it can acquire both movable and immovable property and all incomes from the property shall vest with the corporations. The corporation can set up hospitals either independently or in collaboration with state government or other private entities, but most of the dispensaries and hospitals are run by concerned state governments.
ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 204posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Stenographer: 3 Posts
2. Upper Division Clerk: 112 Posts
3. Multi Tasking Staff: 89 Posts
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 6-1-2016 up to 5:00 p.m
Last Date for Generation of SBI Challan for Payment of Fee: 6-1-2016 up to 5:00 p.m
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 12-1-2016
Last Date for complete the remaining part of online application & Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 15-1-2016 up to 5:00 p.m.
Post No.1 & 2: Candidates age must be between 18 to 27 years.
Post No.3: 18 to 25 years as on 6-1-2016.
Upper age limit relaxation is 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for PWD(additional 05 years in case of SC/ST & 03 years in case of OBC) and other categories of persons in accordance with the instructions of Govt. of India.
Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay- Rs.2,400/ 1,800.
Post No.1: Higher Secondary pass (pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board), A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/ Hindi, Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Post No.2: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and Databases.
Post No.3: Matriculation or equivalent pass.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, and Computer Skill Test/ Objective Type Test.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.300/- deposit in any branch of State Bank of India by generation of Challan through online application. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESIC Employees, Female candidates and Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.esicgujarat.in/ www.esic.nic.in” on or before 6-1-2015 up to 5:00 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2015-2016 for 175 Technician Apprentice Jobs
- RSGSMCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 81 Engineer, Operator and Other Posts
- LUVAS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 77 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
- Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 75 Junior Resident Jobs
- ICAR Recruitment 2015-2016 for 66 Technician and Other Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.