Agriculture Production Department Recruitment 2016 for 62 Data Entry Jobs
Agriculture Production Department Recruitment 2016 for 62 Data Entry Jobs. Agriculture Production Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir has announced a notification for the recruitment of 62 Data Entry Operator vacancies on temporary basis for financial year 2015-16 for various districts. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format of application on or before 10-1-2016.
About Agriculture Production Department J&K:
Jammu & Kashmir State is predominantly an agrarian economy with about 80% of its population engaged in agriculture and allied sectors. The agro-climatic diversity of the State varying from sub-tropical in Jammu, temperate in Kashmir and cold arid in Ladakh, makes it ideal for varied cultivation. The goal before the Agriculture Production Department is to enhance the income of farmers and to generate employment in agriculture and allied sectors.
The strategy adopted for this purpose is to increase production and productivity of the crops and to enable farmers to diversify their crop production so as to take advantage of market opportunities. he main role of the department is to help farmers to adopt better technology and to facilitate establishment of infrastructure for farm production and marketing. New avenues are being explored for investment. The department is also promoting diversification of agricultural crops to motivate farmers to move towards low volume-high value crops like vegetables, medicinal plants and niche products like saffron, rajmash, zeera, mushrooms etc.
Agriculture has, after a very long time, occupied centre stage in the economic and administrative discourse in the State at a time when all seemed lost due to the dwindling interest of the younger generation in agriculture activities. The concerted efforts of the Agriculture Production Department have triggered a new hope among the people, which promises profitability and dignity in the agriculture as an occupation.
Agriculture Production Department Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 62posts
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator
Name of the District:
1. DHQ/ CAO Jammu: 3 Posts
2. Kathua: 3 Posts
3. Samba: 1 Posts
4. Udhampur: 4 Posts
5. Poonch: 3 Posts
6. Rajouri: 2 Posts
7. Doda: 1 Posts
8. Kishtward: 1 Posts
9. Ramban: 1 Posts
10. Reasi: 2 Posts
11. DHQ/ CAO Srinagar: 5 Posts
12. Budgam: 5 Posts
13. Kupwara: 4 Posts
14. Baramulla: 8 Posts
15. Pulwama: 3 Posts
16. Anantnag: 6 Posts
17. Shopian: 3 Posts
18. Kulgam: 1 Posts
19. Bandipora: 4 Posts
20. Ganderbal: 2 Posts
Last Date for Submitting Application: 10-1-2016.
Candidates age between 18-40 years.
Rs.10,000/- per month.
Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. Good knowledge of computers (data processing, office automation, Email).
Candidates will be selected based on Skill Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may submit their application in prescribed format along with xerox copies of the supporting documents sent by post or personally (against proper receipt) in the office of Chief Agriculture office of concerned District on or before 10-1-2016.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Mizoram University Recruitment 2016 for 60 Teaching Posts
- Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 for 54 Jobs
- BECIL Recruitment 2016 for 100 Data Entry Operator Posts
- TNTEU Recruitment 2016 for 56 Non-Teaching Jobs
- CGDME Recruitment 2016 for 59 Demonstrator Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
- BPSSC Police Recruitment 2019 | Apply 1934 Enforcement Sub Inspector, Driver Constable Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.