Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 28 Professor Jobs
Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 28 Professor Jobs. Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat has issued notification for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Administrative Officer, Programme Coordinator, Farm Manager, Program Asst (Vety.) & Driver-cum-Mechanic vacancies for various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on or before 11-1-2016.
About Assam Agricultural University:
Assam Agricultural University (AAU) is an agricultural university which was established in 1969 under the Assam Agricultural University Act 1968 January 2, 1969. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the entire State of Assam with regard to teaching, research and extension education in the field of agriculture and allied sciences. The University has a number of campuses with its headquarters at Borbheta, about 5 km from both bus station and railway station and 2 km from airport of the City of Jorhat. The city can be reached easily from Guwahati, the capital of Assam, by Air/Road/Rail. The latitude, longitude and altitude of Jorhat are 26°44´N, 94°l0´E and 9l m. above mean sea level respectively. The objectives of the University are:
To make provision for imparting education to the people in agriculture and other allied branches of learning.
To further the advancement of learning and research in agriculture and other allied sciences.
To undertake the extension of such sciences especially to the rural people of the state.
Assam Agricultural University (AAU) is the only educational centre in the world to offer a comprehensive four-year degree program in Agriculture with specialization in Tea Husbandry and Technology (THT), which covers the entire gamut of tea cultivation, production and marketing. The Faculty of Agriculture offers B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D degree programs. The Faculty of Home Science offers B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree programs in all departments and a Ph.D. degree program in Food and Nutrition only.
Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 28posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor: 1 Post
2. Associate Professor: 3 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 7 Posts
4. Administrative Officer: 1 Post
5. Programme Coordinator: 4 Posts
6. Farm Manager: 1 Post
7. Program Asst (Vety.): 2 Posts
8. Driver-cum-Mechanic: 9 Posts
Last Date for Submission of Application: 11-1-2016.
Candidates maximum age limit is 38 years as on 1-1-2016. Upper age relaxation is as per Govt. rules.
Post No.1, 2, 5: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + GP- Rs.10,000/ 9,000
Post No.3: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.6,000/-
Post No.4: Rs.12,000/- to Rs.40,000/- + GP- Rs.6,100/-
Post No.6, 7: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP- Rs.4,200/-
Post No.8: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,200/-.
Post No.1 to 3: Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Science with Statistics/ Veterinary Science/ Physics or Meteorology/ or Passed Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Sericulture secured minimum 55% marks.
Post No.4: Passed Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science of a recognized University Doctoral.
Post No.5: Doctoral degree in the relevant field of Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Science/ Fisheries including relevant basic science.
Post No.6: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from a recognized University.
Post No.7: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized University.
Post No.8: HSLC with driving license for both heavy and light vehicle.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
The prescribed fee is Rs.300/- in case of general candidates and Rs.150/- in case of SC/ ST/ PH candidates. Application fee is to be deposited at Powerjyoti Account of the University lying with the State Bank of India, AAU Jorhat Branch (A/c No. 33019714091).
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with self attested copies of all relevant documents, self addressed stamped (worth Rs.6/-) envelope size 23 cm x 10 cm and challan addressed to the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-78501 on or before 11-1-2016.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Pilot, Marine Engineer Posts
- GSSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 260 Sub Inspector of Police Jobs
- Corporation of Chennai Recruitment 2015-2016 for 132 Engineer and Inspector Posts
- BARC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 31 Technician and other Jobs
- Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 16 Manager Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.