Bank Note Press, Dewas Recruitment 2016 for 41 Supervisor Posts
Bank Note Press, Dewas Recruitment 2016 for 41 Supervisor Posts. Bank Note Press, Dewas is a Unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 41 Supervisor posts. Eligible candidates may apply online from 21-12-2015 to 14-1-2016.
About Bank Note Press:
Bank Note Press, Dewas is an industrial unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India limited, Wholly owned by government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, BNP was established in 1974 to print world class high quality bank notes of different denominations. Bank Note Press, Dewas is headed by the General Manager, who directly reports to the Chairman & Managing Director of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited.
The Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited was formed after corporatization of all nine Security units of presses / mints which were earlier working under Ministry of Finance. SPMCIL was registered on 13-1-2006 with its headquarters at Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, New Delhi.
This unit is engaged in printing of bank notes incorporating higher security features like Intaglio/ Orlof printing, micro tints, inter-lock designs, see through designs, latent image, use of fluorescent & optically variable inks etc., to impede forgery and meet the increasing demands of Reserve bank of India.
While successfully discharging the sovereign function assigned by the SPMCIL, Presently this unit is printing bank notes of Rs.20/-, Rs.100/- and Rs.500/- denominations and is capable to print bank notes of any denomination. The plant and machinery for such sophisticated security printing and processing were supplied by the World leaders M/s De La Rue Giori, including auxiliary supporting facilities like design, studio, plate making, Effluent Treatment Plant etc.
Bank Note Press, Dewas has its own security printing ink manufacturing unit to meets the requirement of various type of printing inks of Bank Note Press, Dewas and also of the sister units like Currency Note Press, India Security Press, Nashik Road; Security Printing Press, Hyderabad and many others.
The campus is spread over in an area of 185 hectares of land apart from the high security printing complex, it has a residential complex (nearly 1400 quarters) with well supported infrastructure. The factory and Colony are nearly self-dependent for all its basic needs. The huge building structure housing the main printing complex is a piece of sound structural design and construction work executed under supervision of the central public works department. Security and fire coverage is being provided by the Central Industrial Security Force for the plant as well as transportation of bank note consignments to customers destinations.
Bank Note Press, Dewas Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 41 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Supervisor (Technical Control): 31 Posts
- Supervisor (Technical Support-Civil/ Environment): 4 Posts
- Supervisor (Technical Operation-Air Conditioning): 5 Posts
- Supervisor (Technical Operation-Mechanical): 1 Post
Start Date to Apply Online and for Payment of Fee: 21-12-2015
Last Date to Apply Online and for Payment of Fee: 14-1-2016
Tentative Date of Online Written Examination: 13-2-2016.
Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years as on 1-10-2015. The upper age limit is relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD, 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) and others as per rules.
Rs.12,300/- to Rs.25,400/- per month.
Candidates must have passed 1st class Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer/ IT Engineering/ Printing/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering/ Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved Institute.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Written Examination and Interview.
Candidates must have to Pay Rs.400/- for all applicants with payment gateway by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com from 21-12-2015 to 14-1-2016.
Related Government Jobs:
- Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2015-2016 18252 Jobs
- Jharkhand Government 2015-2016 for 2150 Multipurpose Health Worker Posts
- FACT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 126 Engineering Jobs
- ESIC Ludhiana Recruitment 2015-2016 for 80 Medical Posts
- Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 40 Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.