BFUHS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Teaching and Non Teaching Faculty
BFUHS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Teaching and Non Teaching Faculty. Baba Farid University of Health Science has given a notification for the recruitment of Teaching & Non Teaching Faculty vacancies for various colleges. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format of application on or before 31-12-2015 up to 5:00 p.m.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established under an Act passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab in July, 1998. The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country .
Established in the memory of great Sufi Saint Baba Farid by Punjab govt. in July, 1998 by an Act of the State Legislature.
Fifth of its kind in India, First in Northern India- Punjab Govt. deserves the credit of establishing it.Due to inadequacy of health professionals(in quantity & quality) the need was imminent. Such a University is expected to be a “Pace-setter” – in developing appropriate modes & models of Health Care. University committed to providing Community oriented need based education & Training programmes for Health professionals.
Medical-8, Dental-14, Ayurvedic-12, Nursing-78, Physiotherapy-11, Homoeopathic-4, Sports Medicine-1, Med. Lab. Technology-5, B.Sc. (Medical)-3.
His Excellency the Governor of Punjab has recognized all the degrees and diplomas certificates and other academic distinctions awarded by the this University w.e.f. 1st July, 1999.
The Govt. of India has recognized the MBBS, MD/MS/PG Diploma/BDS/Bsc(Nursing)/M.Sc.(Nursing) being awarded by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
DCI/CCH/CCIM has recommended to Govt. of India for the recognition of MDS/BHMS/BAMS degrees awarded by this University.
BFUHS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 70posts
Name of the Post:
1. Professor: 6 Posts
2. Associate professor: 9 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 23 Posts
4. Radiotherapy Technician: 2 Posts
5. Senior Resident: 14 Posts
6. Junior Resident: 16 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-12-2015 up to 5:00 p.m.
Maximum age limit for Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor is up to 42 years relaxable up to 52 years for all state/ Central Govt. employees. For other posts the maximum age is 37 years. For the post of Senior Resident
there is no age bar. Relaxation in upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. rules.
Post No.1 to 3: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + GP-Rs.10,000/ 8,900/ 8,600.
Post No.4: Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP- Rs.3,600/-.
Post No.5: Rs.55,000/- per month ( tenure post).
Post No.6: Rs.35,000/- per month ( tenure post).
Post No.1 to 3, 5, 6: As per MCI norms.
MDS in Oral Surgery from an institution recognized by the Dental Council of India. Registered with the Punjab Dental Council or with any duly constituted Dental Council in India. Three years experience as Senior Resident.
Post No.4: B.Sc in Medical Technology (Radiotherapy) from a recognized University.
Post No.1 to 3, 5, 6: Candidate must have to pay Rs.1500/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ ST)
Post No.4: Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ ST) through demand draft of Non-refundable in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can send their prescribed application format along with self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc., at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot on or before 31-12-2015 up to 5:00 p.m.
Related Government Jobs:
- WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2015-2016 for 133 Medical Officers
- VSSUT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 92 Faculties and Officers Posts
- Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2015-2016 for 71 Teaching Jobs
- Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 78 Medical Posts
- PCMC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 31 Teacher Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UP Metro Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 | Apply 183 LMRCL Assistant Manager & Other Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 1141 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- GSERC Recruitment 2019 | 557 Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak Posts | Apply Online @gserc.in
- SHS Bihar Recruitment 2019 | Apply 121 Social Worker, Psychologist & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.