Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2015-2016 for 339 Accountants
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2015-2016 for 339 Accountants. Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 339 Junior Accountant & Accounts Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23-12-2015 to 18-1-2016.
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) also known as. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai is the civic body that governs the capital city of Mumbai in Maharashtra and is India’s richest municipal organization. The BMC’s annual budget is more than that of some of the small states of India. Established under the Bombay Municipal Corporation Act 1888, it is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city and some suburbs of Mumbai. In 2014, Trishna Vishwasrao became the first female corporator to be leader of the Corporation’s house.
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation is headed by a Municipal commissioner, an IAS officer. The commissioner wields the executive power of the house. A quinquennial election is held to elect corporators to power. The corporators are responsible for overseeing that their constituencies have the basic civic infrastructure in place, and that there is no lacuna on the part of the authorities. The mayor is the head of the house, who is usually from the majority party. As of June 2008, all administrative business in the BMC is conducted in Marathi.
BMC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 339posts
Name of the Post: Junior Accountant and Accounts Assistant
Start Date for Online Registration and Payment of Fee through Net Banking: 23-12-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration and Payment of Fee through Net Banking: 18-1-2016.
Date of Online Exam: February, 2016 (Second Week).
Candidates age must be 18 to 33 years for Open category, 18 to 38 years for Reserved category, 18 to 45 years for Physically handicapped as on 18-1-2016. Upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. rules.
Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,400/-.
Candidate must have passed Degree with Commerce from recognized University.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Examination , Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.400/- for Open category, Rs.200/- for Reserved category through Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), IMPS/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website portal.mcgm.gov.in from 23-12-2015 to 18-1-2016.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- MANIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 271 Professor Posts
- BFUHS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Teaching and Non Teaching Faculty
- WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2015-2016 for 133 Medical Officers
- VSSUT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 92 Faculties and Officers Posts
- Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2015-2016 for 71 Teaching Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.