Canara Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 74 Specialist Officer Jobs
Canara Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 74 Specialist Officer Jobs. Canara Bank Head Office in Bangalore has given a notification for the recruitment of 74 Specialist Officers in JMGS-I & MMGS-II vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-12-2015 to 12-1-2016.
About Canara Bank:
Canara Bank is an Indian state-owned bank headquartered in Bangalore, in Karnataka. It was established at Mangalore in 1906, making it one of the oldest banks in the country. The government nationalized the bank in 1969. As of March 2015, the bank had a network of 5705 branches and more than 9039 ATMs spread across India. The bank also has offices abroad in London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, Dubai, and New York.
Canara Bank’s first acquisition took place in 1961 when it acquired Bank of Kerala. Bank of Kerala had been founded in September 1944 and at the time of its acquisition on 20 May 1961 had three branches. The second bank that Canara Bank acquired was Seasia Midland Bank (Alleppey), which had been established on 26 July 1930 and had seven branches at the time of its takeover.
The Government of India nationalised Canara Bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, on 19 July 1969. In 1976, Canara Bank inaugurated its 1000th branch. In 1985, Canara Bank acquired Lakshmi Commercial Bank in a rescue. This brought Canara Bank some 230 branches in northern India.
In 1996 Canara Bank became the first Indian Bank to get ISO certification for “Total Branch Banking” for its Seshadripuram branch in Bangalore. Canara Bank has now stopped opting for ISO certification of branches.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 74 Posts
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer (JMGS-I & MMGS-II)
1. Technical Field Officer – Electrical: 14 Posts
2. Technical Field Officer – Civil: 10 Posts
3. Technical Field Officer – Mechanical: 6 Posts
4. Network Administrator: 6 Posts
5. System Administrator: 17 Posts
6. Database Administrator: 19 Posts
7. Economist: 2 Posts
Start Date to Apply Online: 22-12-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-1-2016.
Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: From 22-12-2015 to 12-1-2016.
Post No.1 to 4: minimum 21 and maximum 30 years
Post No.5 to 7: minimum 21 and maximum 35 years as on1-11-2015. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Person with Disabilities.
Post No.1 to 4: Rs.23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1145/2 – 32,850 – 1310/7 – Rs.42,020 (As per Revised scales).
Post No.5 to 7: Rs.31,705 – 1145/1 – 32,850 – 1310/10 – Rs.45,950 (As per Revised scales) .
Post No.1 to 6: B.E/ B.Tech Degree in relevant trend.
Post No.7: Post Graduate Degree in Economics with Econometrics / Statistics as electives.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.600/- for all others and Rs.100/- [Intimation Charges only] for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode only.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through website www.canarabank.com from 22-12-2015 to 12-1-2016.
Related Government Jobs:
- JSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 1394 Kakshpal Jobs
- Southern Naval Command Recruitment 2015-2016 for 71 Posts
- Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 728 Police Jobs
- North Bengal University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 85 Teaching Posts
- Odisha Govt-Zilla Swasthya Samiti Nuapada Jobs 2015-2016 Medical Officers
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now | 50 Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer, GET & Other Posts
- KSP Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 54 Scientific Officer Posts @ksp.gov.in
- MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 | 164 Clerk, Junior Officer and Officer Grade-II Posts | Apply Offline
- SSC Phase 8 Recruitment 2020 | Apply at ssc.nic.in for 1355 Phase VIII Selection Post Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.