Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2015-2016 for 71 Teaching Jobs
Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2015-2016 for 71 Teaching Jobs. Central University of Jharkhand has published notification for the recruitment of 71 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor vacancies in various centers on regular basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 31-12-2015 up to 5:00 p.m.
About Central University of Jharkhand:
The Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) is a Central University of India, established by an act of Indian Parliament (Act no. 25 of 2009) in 2009. The President of India assented this act on 20 March 2009, however the university act deemed to come into force on 15 January 2009. Like other Central Universities of India it is a teaching and research university.
CUJ offers five year “Integrated Masters Programs” in more than 20 disciplines, a few postgraduate programs and Ph.Ds. These are run at the temporary 45-acre Brambe campus. Apart from these regular courses it also offers diploma and certificate programs.
Admission to the integrated courses are based on the score obtained by a candidate in the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) (70% weightage) and marks obtained in +2 exam (30% weightage). Admission to postgraduate programs is also done through CUCET whereas Ph.D. program is done on the basis of entrance test followed by a personal interview. UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidates are exempted from entrance test.
CUJ operates from its temporary campus at Brambe. It moved into this lush green area with tall Saal trees. Despite all the construction that has taken place, CUJ has not cut even a single tree to accommodate the infrastructure.
The Brambe campus of the CUJ is very green due to tall Saal trees dotted with nearly 70 independent class rooms and teaching labs. The majority of classrooms are equipped with interactive boards and projectors. The campus houses an auditorium with 400 seats, research lab complex for sciences, engineering workshops and computer lab, and a linguistics lab.
Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 71 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor: 15 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 33 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 23 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-12-2015 up to 5:00 p.m.
Post No.1, 2: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + GP- Rs.10,000/ 9,000.
Post No.3: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.6,000/-.
Post No.1: M.Tech in Electronics with specialization in Nanelectronics / MEMS/ NEMS/ VLSI, B.E., M.E., Ph.D and Environmental Physics/ Meteorology/ Agriculture Meteorology/ Chemistry of Environment.
Post No.2: M.Tech, B.E., M.E., Ph.D in relevant specialization.
Post No.3: M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering with specialization in colloidal Interface Engineering/ Self-assembly Engineering.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.500/- for General and Rs.125/- for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates by demand draft in favour of “Central University of Jharkhand” payable at Ranchi.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may send their prescribed application form with attested copies of the Certificates for age proof, qualification, experience, API, community, non creamy-layer certificate, demand draft to The Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Jharkhand, Ratu – Lohardaga Road, Brambe, Mandar, Ranchi–835205 on or before 31-12-2015 up to 5:00 p.m.
Related Government Jobs:
- Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 78 Medical Posts
- PCMC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 31 Teacher Jobs
- Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Marine Engineer and Other Posts
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 74 Specialist Officer Jobs
- JSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 1394 Kakshpal Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.