DHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 66 GDMO, DEO and Other Posts
DHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 66 GDMO, DEO and Other Posts. District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Murshidabad has announced notification for the recruitment of 66 Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS), General Duty Medical Officer, Data Entry Operator, DOTS-Plus Site Medical Officer, District Programme Coordinator, District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator & Other vacancies on contractual basis under SNCU, RNTCP, RCH, NHM in Murshidabad District. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format of application on or before 15-12-2015 till 5:00 p.m.
DHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 66posts
Name of the Post:
- Data Entry Operator, SNSU: 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator, DPMU, NUHM: 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator, BPHC, RCH: 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator, RNTCP: 1 Post
- DOTS-Plus Site Medical Officer: 1 Post
- District Programme Coordinator: 1 Post
- District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator: 2 Posts
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV): 1 Post
- Counsellor: 1 Post
- DRTB & TB HIV Coordinator: 1 Post
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS): 24 Posts
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance): 1 Post
- District Consultant (Public Health): 1 Post
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): 1 Post
- Facility level Quality Manager: 1 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer: 26 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-12-2015 till 5:00 p.m.
Post No.1 to 3 & 10 to 16: Candidates maximum age must be 40 years.
Post No.4 to 9: 62 years as on 1-1-2015. Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per Govt. norms.
Post No.1, 2, 4, 8: Rs.13,560/-
Post No.3: Rs.13,800/-
Post No.5, 12, 13: Rs.40,000/-
Post No.6: Rs.22,000/-
Post No.7: Rs.19,000/-
Post No.9: Rs.10,000/-
Post No.10, 11: Rs.16,860/-
Post No.14: Rs.30,000/-
Post No.15: Rs.35,000/-
Post No.16: Rs.45,000/-.
Post No.1 to 3: Candidates must have possess Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Computer Application.
Post No.4: 10+2 (at least 50% marks) with Diploma in Computer application & Typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English and local language.
Post No.5: MBBS or equivalent degree from institution.
Post No.6: MBA/ PG Diploma in Management/ Health Administration.
Post No.7: Post Graduate (at least 50% marks), permanent two wheeler driving license.
Post No.8: Graduate (at least 50% marks) or Intermediate.
Post No.9: Bachelors Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology.
Post No.10: Graduate (at least 50% marks), Certificate in Computer Operation, permanent two wheeler driving license.
Post No.11: Bachelor’s Degree or recognized Sanitary Inspector’s course, permanent two wheeler driving license.
Post No.12: MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing graduate with masters in Hospital administration/ Health Management.
Post No.13: MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing graduate with Degree/ Diploma in Health Management.
Post No.14: Degree in Statistics with good academic record.
Post No.15: MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing/ Life Science/ Social Science with masters in Hospital administration/ Health Management.
Post No.16: MBBS Degree from any recognized institute and recognized with WBMC.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.100/- for Unreserved category, Rs.50/- for Reserved categories in form of Demand draft drawn in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (AC: Main Samity), Murshidabad payable at Berhampur.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format along with necessary documents and DD through Speed post/ Registered post/ Courier to the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Murshidabad on or before 15-12-2015 till 5:00 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- District Inspector of Schools Jobs 2015-2016 for 63 Guest Teachers
- Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 38 Senior Residents
- UBKV Recruitment 2015-2016 for 37 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
- OBC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Manager Jobs
- SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2015-2016 for 695 Clerk, DEO Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.