Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Junior Resident Jobs
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Junior Resident Jobs. Department of Junior Residents (MBBS), Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Delhi has given a notification for the recruitment of 46 Junior Resident vacancies on adhoc basis. Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview on 29-12-2015.
About Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital:
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar hospital is a prestigious 500 bedded multispecialty hospital with facilities of few super specialties including Neurosurgery, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Urology. The hospital is located on 29.4 acres of land situated at sec-6 Rohini, and provides comprehensive medical care services to the residents of North and North West Delhi. The foundation stone was laid by the then Hon’ble Prime minister Shri P.V. Narasimha Rao on 19-11-91.
The OPD services of the hospital were started on 2-8-1999. Round the clock emergency and maternity services along with 70 bedded indoor facilities were started on 13-8-2001. Presently, hospital is functioning with 500 beds.
Hospital is also running postgraduate DNB courses in Surgery, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynae. Medical college attached to the BSA Hospital is being proposed and going to start from 2016 with 100 undergraduate seats.
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 46posts
Name of Posts: Junior Resident
1. SC: 9 Posts
2. ST: 7 Posts
3. OBC: 30Posts
Date of Interview: 29-12-2015.
Registration Time: From 9:30 a.m to 11:30 p.m.
Age limit is 30 years for junior resident as on date of interview and will be relaxed for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rule.
Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.5,400/- and other allowances as admissible under the rule.
MBBS from recognized university. Must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling educational Qualification /eligibility criteria should appear for a Walk – in – Interview with their application along with Bio-data, all original documents ,with one set of self attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of Age, Qualification, Attempts, Mark Sheet, Degree, DMC Registration, Category (O.B.C certificate of Delhi) & Experience Certificate publications, Medals, Distinctions if any Etc and two passport size photographs in the Office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini, Delhi-85 on 29-12-2015.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Panjab University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Professor and Principal Posts
- Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
- Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2015-2016 for 339 Accountants
- MANIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 271 Professor Posts
- BFUHS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Teaching and Non Teaching Faculty
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.