Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 38 Senior Residents
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 38 Senior Residents. Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Delhi has released notification for the recruitment of 38 Senior Resident vacancies on adhoc basis. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 7 ans 8-12-2015.
About Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital:
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar hospital is a prestigious 500 bedded multispecialty hospital with facilities of few super specialties including Neurosurgery, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Urology. The hospital is located on 29.4 acres of land situated at sec-6 Rohini, and provides comprehensive medical care services to the residents of North and North West Delhi. The foundation stone was laid by the then Hon’ble Prime minister Shri P.V. Narasimha Rao on 19-11-91.
The OPD services of the hospital were started on 2-8-1999. Round the clock emergency and maternity services along with 70 bedded indoor facilities were started on 13-8-2001. Presently, hospital is functioning with 500 beds.
Hospital is also running postgraduate DNB courses in Surgery, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynae. Medical college attached to the BSA Hospital is being proposed and going to start from 2016 with 100 undergraduate seats.
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospita Recrutment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 38posts
Name of Posts: Senior Resident
Name of the Department:
- Trauma Orthopaedics: 2 Posts
- Pathology: 1 Post
- General Medicine: 2 Posts
- Pulmonology: 1 Post
- Cardiology: 1 Post
- Gastroenterology: 3 Posts
- Nephrology: 2 Posts
- Anaesthesia: 12 Posts
- Trauma Anaesthesia: 2 Posts
- Peads Surgery: 1 Post
- Urology: 1 Post
- OBG: 3 Posts
- Radiology: 4 Posts
- Paediatrics: 3 Posts
Date of Interview for Post No.1 to 9: 7-12-2015.
Date of Interview for Post No.10 to 14: 8-12-2015.
Registration Time: From 9:30 a.m to 11:30 p.m.
Candidates age must have 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder as per Residency Scheme, as on date of interview. The age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (OBC candidate belonging to Delhi only).
Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/- and other allowances as admissible under the rule.
MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ DNB/ Diploma or Post Doctoral Degree in concerned speciality from recognized university recognized by MCI. The candidate must possess DMC registration for the concerned speciality/ super speciality or produce acknowledgement of Application for DMC registration at the time of Interview.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling educational Qualification / eligibility criteria should appear for a Walk–in-Interview as per schedule with their complete application form along with Bio-data, all original documents, with one set of self attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of Age, Qualification, Mark Sheet, Degree, DMC Registration, Category (O.B.C certificate of Delhi) & Experience Certificate publications, Distinctions if any Etc and two passport size photographs in the office of Medical Superintendent., Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini, Delhi 85 as on 7-12-2015 and 8-12-2015.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- UBKV Recruitment 2015-2016 for 37 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
- OBC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Manager Jobs
- SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2015-2016 for 695 Clerk, DEO Posts
- Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2015-2016 for 366 Junior Trainee Posts
- JIPMER Recruitment 2015-2016 for 74 Senior Resident Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.