DTCP Chennai Jobs 2015-2016 for 98 Surveyors
DTCP Chennai Jobs 2015-2016 for 98 Surveyors. Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Chennai has given a notification for the direct recruitment of 98 Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman vacancies for admission to the written examination. Eligible candidates may apply online and send their hard copy of application on or before 28-12-2015 by 5:45 p.m.
Government of Tamil Nadu (GoTN) enacted Town & Country Planning Act (T&CP Act), 1971 by repealing Town Planning Act 1920. The Directorate of Town & Country Planning (DTCP) headed by the Director is functioning under the Tamil Nadu T&CP Act, 1971. It functions under the control of Housing & Urban Development Department (H&UD) of the Secretariat. The department has its jurisdiction over the entire Tamil Nadu except Chennai Metropolitan Development Area (CMDA).
To provide effective land development plan with adequate infrastructural facilities for conducive living environment required for the society. This is achieved by integrating the physical, economic as well as social planning for the diverse conditions viz., physiography, pattern of urbanisation, traditional practices, socio-economic equalities etc., prevalent in different parts of the towns and villages.
DTCP Chennai Jobs 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 98posts
Name of the Post: Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman
- Genera Turn: 30 Posts
- Backward Class: 26 Posts
- Backward Class Muslim: 3 Posts
- Most Backward Class/ Denotified Community: 20 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 15 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (Arundhathiyar): 3 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 1 Post
Last Date to Apply Online & Hard Copy of Application: 28-12-2015 by 5:45 p.m.
Candidates age must between 18 to 35 for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM and DW of all communities, between 18 to 30 years for Others (i.e. not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM and DW of all Communities) as on 1-7-2015.
Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay – Rs.2,400/-.
A Pass in the Draughtsmanship (Civil) course under the revised syllabus introduced from July 1952, conducted by the Government of India, Ministry of labour or A Certificate in Army Trade Draughtsman (Field) issued by the President, Technical Testing Board, Madras Engineering Group and Centre or A Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) issued by the Craftsman Training Centre or The National Trade Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) Trade or Surveyor Trade awarded by the national council for training in vocational Trades, Government of India through Industrial Training Institute.
Selection will be selected based on Written Examination (Objective Type and drawing skill) and Oral Test by way of Interview.
Candidates must have to pay of Rs.300/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director of Town and Country Planning”, payable at Chennai drawn on any scheduled bank.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through website www.dtcpexam.com and send their hard copy of application along with self attested copies of all certificates and demand draft by Post to the Director of Town and Country Planning, 4th Floor, P.T. Lee Chengalvaraya Naiker Building, 807, Anna Salai, Chennai-2 on or before 28-12-2015 by 5:45 p.m.
Related Government Jobs:
- MTPF Recruitment 2015-2016 for 59 Semi Skilled Posts
- Barkatullah University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 47 Assistant Professor Jobs
- Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 352 Inspector and Other Jobs
- DSYWMP Recruitment 2015-2016 for 76 Sports Coach and Other Posts
- CDMO Mayurbhanj Jobs 2015-2016 for 85 ANM and Staff Nurse
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.