ICAR Recruitment 2015-2016 for 66 Technician and Other Posts. ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Meghalaya has published notification for the recruitment of 66 Technical Assistant, Lab Assistant, Farm Manager, Computer Programmer & Technician vacancies under the institute and Krishi Vigyan Kendras. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 13-1-2016.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous body responsible for co-ordinating agricultural education and research in India. It reports to the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture. The Union Minister of Agriculture serves as its president.
The Committee to Advise on Renovation and Rejuvenation of Higher Education (Yashpal Committee, 2009) has recommended setting up of a constitutional body — the National Commission for Higher Education and Research — which would be a unified supreme body to regulate all branches of higher education including agricultural education. Presently, regulation of agricultural education is the mandate of ICAR, Veterinary Council of India (Veterinary sub-discipline) and Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (Forestry sub-discipline). The UPA government has included Yashpal Committee recommendations in its ‘100 days agenda’.
Farmers who have established these complexes have earned to such an extent that they have given up farming and associated their family members in the agro-processing activities. Around 273 agro-processing complexes have been installed till date under the guidance of this Centre.
Establishment of Agro-Processing Centre (APC) at the farm gate will help in getting quality products, reducing post-harvest losses, employment to rural youth and achieving diversification concept in agriculture besides improving the economic and social status of farmers.
ICAR Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 66posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Technical Assistant (Field/ Farm): 4 Posts
2. Technical Assistant (Stockman): 4 Posts
3. Technical Assistant (Lab Technician): 1 Post
4. Technical Assistant (Engineering Asst): 1 Post
5. Technical Assistant (Library): 1 Post
6. Technical Assistant (Senior Mechanic): 1 Post
7. Lab Assistant: 1 Post
8. Farm Manager: 2 Posts
9. Computer Programmer: 4 Posts
10. Field/ Farm Technician: 27 Posts
11. Laboratory Technician: 5 Posts
12. Technician (Stockman): 3 Posts
13. Technician (Poultry Farm): 2 Posts
14. Technician (Electrical): 2 Posts
15. Technician (Computer): 2 Posts
16. Technician (Library): 1 Post
17. Technician (Work Shop): 1 Post
18. Technician (Mechanic): 4 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 13-1-2016.
Candidates age limit maximum 18 – 30 years as on 13-1-2016. Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen and PH candidates as per rule.
Post No.1 to 9: Bachelor’s Degree in any branch.
Post No.10 to 18: Matriculation with specialization.
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test and Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.200/- General and Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD (PH) and women candidates in the farm of crossed Indian Postal Order only drawn in favour of Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may send their application form fill all details with self attested copies of Date of Birth certificate, Educational Wualification certificate, Experience, Caste Certificate, application fee to the Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umroi Road, Umiam – 793103, Meghalaya on or before 13-1-2016.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here[ad 07]
Related Government Jobs:
- RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Sports Quota Jobs
- SRTMUN Recruitment 2015-2016 for 25 Director, Professor Posts
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Delhi University Jobs 2015-2016 for 44 Assistant Professors
- HMT Machine Tools Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 24 Executive, Associate Jobs
- RBI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 11 Security Guard Posts