Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Medical Jobs
Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Medical Jobs. Cantonment Board, Jhansi has published notification for the recruitment of Doctor (R.M.O), Hospital Manager, Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Dresser, Chowkidar, Assistant Teacher, Junior Assistant, Town Planning Assistant – cum – Draughtsman, Legal Assistant, Computer Operator Grade – A, Eco Park Supervisor, Mechanic – cum – Driver, Office Assistant, Plumber, Asstt. Env. Inspector & Environment Inspector vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11-12-2015 to 10-1-2016.
About Jhansi Cantonment Board:
The historical reasons necessitating the formation of individual cantonments are different for different cantonments depending upon the prevailing political and military realities of the times.
For example Secundrabad cantonment was established to assist the Nizam of Hyderabad, militarily against his local adversaries, whereas Lucknow Cantonment was established to maintain pressure on the Nawab of Oudh and to finally capture that state. Similarly the need for cooler climate for the British troops and strategic importance of Doab dictated the setting up of hill cantonments and cantonments in modern day Uttar Pradesh respectively.
This system of informal consultations was later codified into a permanent structure called cantonment committee by the act XXII of 1864. This act was the first attempt by the Britishers to put an end to the adhocism of the cantonment administration prevalent till then. It legalized the cantonment administration and gave sanctity to the institutions like cantonment committee and cantonment magistrates (present day CEO) with retrospective effect. The cantonment committees were entrusted with the powers to regulate and administer the municipal functions. However, there have been few noticeable changes like from purely official bodies the Cantonment Boards have now become democratic in nature with the inclusion of elected members in them.But more importantly the Boards are now playing the role of main development agencies of the cantonments along with erstwhile role of regulator and municipal administrator.
These committees were the original precursors of the modern day Cantonment Boards existing today in all the 62 cantonments. With the departure of British in 1947 a great deal of change was brought about by the succeeding nationalist regime in both civil and military spheres but elements of continuity are still visible in the Cantonment Boards. Cantonment Boards have been instrumental in maintaining the distinctive character of the cantonments as it evolved during the 150 years rule of the British. This distinctiveness of the cantonments is largely the result of cantonment Act of 1924 by which cantonment Boards are governed today and which heavily draws from the rules and regulations evolved during the 19 th century.
Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 21posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Doctor (R.M.O): 2 Posts
2. Hospital Manager: 1 Post
3. Staff Nurse: 1 Post
4. Lab Assistant: 1 Post
5. Dresser: 1 Post
6. Chowkidar: 1 Post
7. Assistant Teacher: 1 Post
8. Junior Assistant: 2 Posts
9. Town Planning Assistant – cum – Draughtsman: 1 Post
10. Legal Assistant: 1 Post
11. Computer Operator Grade – A: 2 Posts
12. Eco Park Supervisor: 1 Post
13. Mechanic -cum -Driver: 2 Posts
14. Office Assistant: 1 Post
15. Plumber: 1 Post
16. Asstt. Env. Inspector: 1 Post
17. Environment Inspector: 1 Post
Start Date for Apply Online: 11-12-2015.
Last Date for Apply Online: 10-1-2016.
Candidates age limit must be 18 to 25 years as on 1-12-2015. Upper age limit relaxation is 3 years for OBC category, 5 years for SC category and 10 years for PH Category.
Post No.1, 2: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.5,400/-
Post No.3, 7: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP- Rs.4,200/-
Post No.4 to 6, 8 to 17: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,800/ 2,400/ 1,900/ 1,800.
Post No.1: MBBS and must have registered with State Medical Council.
Post No.2: Degree in Hospital Management from a recognized university.
Post No.3: Diploma in GNM.
Post No.4: Diploma in Lab Technician.
Post No.5, 6, 14, 15: Matriculation from a recognized Board.
Post No.7: B.Ed or BTC.
Post No.8, 9, 16: Intermediate.
Post No.10: Bachelor degree in Law.
Post No.11: Intermediate examination with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.
Post No.12: B.Sc. (Agriculture).
Post No.13: Candidate must have passed certificate course in Motor Mechanic from a recognized ITI.
Post No.17: Bachelor degree in Science stream.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jcb.org.in from 11-12-2015 to 10-1-2016.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Canbank Factors Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 17 Officer Posts
- NCERT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 14 Project Staff Jobs
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 298 Assistant Manager, Executive Jobs
- MRPL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 198 Technical Assistant and Other Posts
- Horticulture Department of Krishna Jobs 2015-2016 for 91 Multipurpose Extension Officers
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.