JIPMER Recruitment 2015-2016 for 74 Senior Resident Jobs
JIPMER Recruitment 2015-2016 for 74 Senior Resident Jobs. Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduation Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducheery has published notification for the recruitment of 74 Senior Resident vacancies (Including Backlog vacancies) for various departments. Eligible candidates may walk in on 29-12-2015 & 30-12-2015 at 8:30 a.m.
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach European medicine in Asia. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration. JIPMER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients. JIPMER is an institute of national importance and a tertiary care referral hospital that is under the direct administrative control of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
JIPMER is a residential medical institution with its own campus spread over 195 acres. It has about 200 faculty and 360 resident physicians and over 3,000 nursing, administrative and support staff. Every year it admits 145 undergraduate students and 75 postgraduate students.
JIPMER Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 74 posts
Name of the Posts: Senior Resident
Name of the Departments:
- Anesthesiology: 15 Posts
- Anatomy: 2 Posts
- Biochemistry: 1 Post
- EMSD (Casualty): 7 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 1 Post
- Obst & Gynaec: 3 Posts
- Orthopedics: 2 Posts
- Physiology: 3 Posts
- P & SM: 1 Post
- Radio – Diagnosis: 3 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 1 Post
- Surgery: 7 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 3 Posts
- Gastro – Medicine: 5 Posts
- Blood Transfusion Medicine: 1 Post
- Geriatric Medicine: 2 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine: 6 Posts
- Medicine: 6 Posts
- Pediatrics: 1 Post
- Neonatology: 3 Posts
- Pharmacology: 1 Post
Date & Time of Interview for Post No.1 to 11: 29-12-2015 at 8:30 a.m.
Date & Time of Interview for Post No.12 to 21: 30-12-2015 at 8:30 a.m.
Venue: Innovation Centre, Ground Floor, Administrative Block, JIPMER, Puducherry – 06.
Candidates age limit must have 33 years for Post Graduation qualification candidates and 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree holders. With usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules. Upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years. 15 years for SC /ST and 13 years for OBC.
The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid Rs.18,750/- + Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/-.
Candidates must have possess a Postgraduate Medical Degree in respective discipline from recognised University/ Institute.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST candidates Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee is payable by Persons with Disabilities candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on written test followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may walk in interview with filled in application, Bio-Data, original certificate and self attested copies of Date of Birth Certificate/ 10th/ 12th mark sheet, MBBS Degree/ Provisional Certificates, Medical Council Registration Certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, SC/ ST certificate and latest OBC certificate on 29-12-2015 & 30-12-2015 at 8:30 a.m.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Howrah District Court Recruitment 2015-2016 for 59 Clerk and Other Posts
- University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2015-2016 for 38 Scientific, Technical Jobs
- Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 for 16 Group ‘A’ Posts
- Military Engineer Services Recruitment 2015-2016 for 1242 Mate Jobs
- WBSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 599 Lower Division Assistant, Clerk Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.