JKSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 226 State/ District Cadre Posts
JKSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 226 State/ District Cadre Posts. Government of Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has published a notification for the recruitment of 226 State/ District Cadre vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 8-12-2015 to 23-12-2015.
The Services Selection Board has been constituted in exercise of powers conferred by Provision of Section 124 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir. Pursuant to Section 15 of J&K Civil Services Decentralisation and Recruitment Act 2010, the Rules have been made/notified under SRO 375 of 2010 dated 21-10-2010. The Chairman, Members and Secretary of the Board are deputed/nominated by the government from amongst the in-service IAS/KAS Officers or the persons of high repute in the field of education as per rules, the selection/ recruitment to the following Non-Gazetted categories of posts falls within ambit of Services Selection Board:-
“District Cadre” means the cadre of a department in a district comprising all the posts whether executive, ministerial, technical or manipulative the basic pay of which does not exceed the basic pay for the post of Senior Assistant but does not include the posts falling under the Divisional or State Cadre .
“Divisional Cadre” means the cadre of a department in a Division comprising the following posts :-
(i) all non-gazetted posts the basic pay of which exceeds the basic pay for the post of Senior Assistant but does not exceed the basic pay for the post-of Sectional Officer and does not include the posts falling under the State Cadre.
(ii) such gazetted posts or services as the Government may from time to time notify in this behalf.
“Government” means the Government of the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
“State Cadre” means-
(i) the sanctioned strength of all gazetted and non-gazetted posts borne, on the establishment of the headquarter offices of all the departments having jurisdiction over the whole State, No. 6-11 The J&K Govt. Gazette, 10th May, 2010120th Vai., 1932. 3 but does not include the posts borne on the Divisional and District Cadre, and
(ii) all the gazetted posts borne on the establishment of any department or service of the State except such gazetted posts as may be notified by the Government under sub-clause (ii) of clause (c).
JKSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 226posts
Name of the Post: State/ District Cadre
Name of the Cadre:
State Cadre: 48 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 48 Posts
District Cadre: 178 Posts
- Female Multipur pose Health Worker: 25 Posts
- Male Multipur pose Health Worker: 22 Posts
- Electrician: 9 Posts
- Plumber: 2 Posts
- Junior Anesthesia Assistant: 35 Posts
- Junior Pharmacist: 43 Posts
- Dhobi: 6 Posts
- Driver: 23 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 13 Posts
Start Date for Submission of Online Application: 8-12-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-12-2015
Last Date for submission of Fee/ Bank Challan: 23-12-2015
Candidates age must not be below 18 years and above 40 years for open merit & Government Service/ Contractual Employees, 43 years for SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC, 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates and 48 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates as on 1-1-2015.
Post No.Ia: Graduate from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having a speed of not less than 35 words per minute.
Post No.2a, 2b: 10+2 with Science and diploma in FMPHW from SMF or any other recognized institute.
Post No.2c: Matric with diploma in Electrician from ITI or any recognized Institute.
Post No.2d: Middle Pass with ITI trained.
Post No.2e: 10+2 with Science and diploma in Anesthesia Technology from SMF or any recognized Institute.
Post No.2f: 10+2 with Science and diploma in Pharmacy from SMF or any recognized Institute.
Post No.2g: Middle pass professional with 5 years experience.
Post No.2h: Middle pass with hill Driving Licence.
Post No.2i: Graduate with a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Interview.
Candidates can deposit fees of Rs.350/- only in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the
payment e-challan only.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through website www.jkssb.nic.in from 8-12-2015 to 23-12-2015.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 58 Electrician and Other Jobs
- NHM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 45 Consultant and Other Posts
- DRDA Jobs 2015-2016 for 26 Multi Purpose Assistants
- Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2015-2016 for 113 MTS and Other Jobs
- DHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 66 GDMO, DEO and Other Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | 116 Apprentice Vacancies @rac.gov.in
- NFRA Recruitment 2020 | 18 Manager and Assistant Manager Posts | Apply Online @nfra.gov.in
- HDFC Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 12,000 Future Bankers Program Vacancies @www.hdfcbank.com
- KDRB Recruitment 2020 | 30 LDC, Teacher, Elathalam Player & Other Posts | Apply Online @kdrb.kerala.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.