JSLPS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Trainee Block Program Manager Jobs
JSLPS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Trainee Block Program Manager Jobs. Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society has published a notification for the recruitment of 35 Trainee Block Program Manager vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 27-12-2015.
The Rural Development Department of Government of Jharkhand (GoJ) has established a separate and autonomous society named as “Jharkhand State livelihood Promotion society”(JSLPS) which works as a nodal agency for effective implementation of livelihood promotion in the state.JSLPS is also the nodal agency for implementation of National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) Project in state of Jharkhand . NRLM has an ambitious mandate Conceivably, the largest poverty reduction programme for poor in the world, The national Rural Livelihoods Mission aims at reaching nearly 70 million rural households of India, It aims to reach out to all rural poor families and link them to sustainable livelihoods opportunities. It will nurture them till they come out of poverty and enjoy a decent quality of life.
To contribute to the lives of the rural poor throughout the state through empowerment and fostering strong self-managed grass root institutions and support investments for the groups of the poor.
To strengthen and form producer cooperatives/ groups/companies around key commodities non-farm products and services and expanding poor people’s participation in existing commodity cooperatives & producer groups/companies.
Support development of new ideas and innovative programs.
Foster collaboration between relevant departments at State and District level for poverty alleviation of disadvantaged groups in the state and partnership with civil societies, NGOs or/and any other resource agencies.
Provide technical and other advisory support to government and stakeholders.
JSLPS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 35posts
Name of the Post: Trainee Block Program Manager
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 27-12-2015.
The gross monthly Stipend during training for 6 months: Rs.20,000/-. Communication, laptop maintenance and insurance (Medical and Group accidental) befits as per JSLPS policy.
Candidates with a 2 years full time regular PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development/ Agriculture and allied/ Development with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested xerox copies of Matriculation Certificate, Desired qualification, experience certificates through e-mail at the given mail-id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27-12-2015.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- TRLM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 32 Manager and Coordinator Posts
- Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 28 Professor Jobs
- Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Pilot, Marine Engineer Posts
- GSSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 260 Sub Inspector of Police Jobs
- Corporation of Chennai Recruitment 2015-2016 for 132 Engineer and Inspector Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.