JSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 1394 Kakshpal Jobs
JSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 1394 Kakshpal Jobs. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 1394 Kakshpal posts by conducting Jharkhand Kakshpal Competitive Examination (JKCE) – 2015. Eligible candidates may apply online from 29-12-2015 at 11:00 a.m to 28-01-2016 till 5:00 p.m.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(J.S.S.C.) has been constitued by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) and it has been published vide Gazette notification no. 829 dt. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Governmet. Jharkhand Act 2008 has been amended by Jharkhand Act 03,2011 and Jharkhand Act 19,2011; published vide Gazette notification nos. 153 dt. 24 February 2011 and 687 dt. 11 October 2011 respectively.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
The functions of the Staff Selection Commission were redefined by the Government of India through Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions in 21 May 1999. Then the new constitution and functions of the Staff Selection Commission came into effect from 1 June 1999.This will conduct many exam in india in 2015.
The Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional Office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy-Director.
JSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 1394posts
Name of the Post: Kakshpal
Start Date for Online Registration: 29-12-2015 at 11:00 a.m on wards.
Last Date for Online Registration: 28-1-2016 till 5:00 p.m.
Last Date for payment of Fee: 2-2-2016.
Candidates maximum age limit 25 years for UR/ General, 27 years for Male EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2), 28 years for Female UR, EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2) Residents of Jharkhand, 30 years for SC/ ST (Male & Female) as on 1-8-2015. Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.1,900/-.
Candidates must have passed 10th class from Jharkhand Education Board/ Institute.
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Physical Test and Medical Test.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.460/- for General and Others & Rs.125/- for SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand through SBI.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jssc.in from 29-12-2015 at 11:00 a.m to 28-1-2016 till 5:00 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Southern Naval Command Recruitment 2015-2016 for 71 Posts
- Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 728 Police Jobs
- North Bengal University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 85 Teaching Posts
- Odisha Govt-Zilla Swasthya Samiti Nuapada Jobs 2015-2016 Medical Officers
- OUAT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Research Fellow and Other Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now | 50 Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer, GET & Other Posts
- KSP Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 54 Scientific Officer Posts @ksp.gov.in
- MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 | 164 Clerk, Junior Officer and Officer Grade-II Posts | Apply Offline
- SSC Phase 8 Recruitment 2020 | Apply at ssc.nic.in for 1355 Phase VIII Selection Post Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.