Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Marine Engineer and Other Posts
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Marine Engineer and Other Posts. Kandla Port Trust has released notification for the recruitment of Marine Engineer, Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Flotilla Supervisor, Driver vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format of application on or before 15-1-2016.
About Kandla Port Trust:
To be the most economical modern Major Port, rendering cost effective services to our Customers.
To provide our Clientele, efficient and economical Port services. To render value for money and value added services to our Customers,to their utmost satisfaction.
To create facilities of international standards, and facilitate quicker turnaround of vessels. To maintain peaceful industrial relations by recognizing our work force as an asset and develop them to adopt to the changing Port scenario.
To participate in social development by contributing our mite to the society at large.
To be Environment friendly.
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 15posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Marine Engineer: 4 Posts
2. Medical Officer: 1 Post
3. Assistant Engineer (Dredger/ Tug): 1 Post
4. Assistant Electrical Engineer (Floating Craft): 1 Post
5. Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical): 1 Post
6. Assistant Flotilla Supervisor: 4 Posts
7. Driver Ist Class (Marine): 3 Posts
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 15-1-2016.
Post No.1, 3, 4: 40 years
Post No.2: 35 years
Post No.5: 30 years
Post No.6: 20-30 years
Post No.7: Below 40 years.
Post No.1: Gr-I – Rs.29,100/- to Rs.54,500/-, Gr-II – Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/-.
Post No.2, 5: Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/-.
Post No.3, 4: Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/-.
Post No.6: Rs.21,000/- to Rs.53,500/-.
Post No.7: Rs.19,100/- to Rs.51,100/-.
Post No.1: First or Second Class BOT/ MOT certificate of competency as Marine Engineer (Motor) or combined.
Post No.2: MBBS degree from a recognized University or for Medical Officer (Dental), BDS degree of a recognized university.
Post No.3: Engineer’s certificate of competency issued under the I.S.V. Act, 1917.
Post No.4: Degree OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Post No.5: Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering of a recognized University / Institution.
Post No.6: Extensive marine experience of atleast 7 years & capable of taking charges of floating craft operation work and organization.
Post No.7: Ist Class Driver’s Certificate of Inland Steam or Diesel Vessels.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format, along with recent passport size photograph affixed and self-attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s), caste certificate, etc., to the Office of the Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Gandhidham-Kachchh, Gujarat State-370201 on or before 15-1-2016.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 74 Specialist Officer Jobs
- JSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 1394 Kakshpal Jobs
- Southern Naval Command Recruitment 2015-2016 for 71 Posts
- Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 728 Police Jobs
- North Bengal University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 85 Teaching Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.