Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 728 Police Jobs
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 728 Police Jobs. Maharashtra State Police Wireless, Pune has announced notification for the recruitment of 728 Assistant Sub Inspector of Police, Police Hawaldar & Police Shipayee Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-12-2015 at 9:00 a.m to 6-1-2016 till 11:59 p.m.
About Maharashtra Police:
Maharashtra Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by Director General of Police and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
It has one of the largest police forces in the country, having about 10 Police Commissionerates and 35 district police units in the state. The Maharashtra Police force has a strength of nearly 1.95 lakh. It also has 1.5 lakh women in its force.
State Intelligence Department (S.I.D.): It came into existence in 1905 as C.I.D. (Intelligence Wing) and was renamed to its current name in 1981. It is headed by Commissioner of Intelligence.
Maharashtra State C.I.D.: This Crime Branch was established in 1905 and is headquartered in Pune. It is headed by the Additional Director General Police.
Anti-Terrorism Squad (A.T.S.): This unit was created by the Government of Maharashtra in 2004 for countering terrorism. It works in coordination with Central Agencies such as Intelligence Bureau and RAW.
Highway Traffic Police: This branch was created in 1993.
State Reserve Police Force (S.R.P.F.): The SRPF was raised on 6 March 1948 as a Special Armed Police Force of the State of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 728posts
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Radio Mechanic): 191 Posts
2. Police Hawaldar (Wireless Operator): 432 Posts
3. Police Hawaldar (Electrician): 52 Posts
4. Police Shipayee (Workshop Helper): 53 Posts
Start Date to Apply Online: 18-12-2015 at 9:00 a.m on wards.
Last Date to Apply Online: 6-1-2016 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for payment of Fee through Online at SBI: 7-1-2016 during bank hours.
Post No.1: Between 20 to 27 years.
Post No.2, 3: 19 to 26 years.
Post No.4: 18 to 25 years as on 1-12-2015. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for Reserved categories.
Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,800/ 2,400.
Post No.1: SSC & Diploma in Electronics and Radio Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/ Industrial Electronics/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology.
Post No.2: SSC with ITI in Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronic Communication System/ Mechanic Radio and Television.
Post No.3: SSC with 2 years Electrician certificate.
Post No.4: SSC with ITI in Painter/ Carpenter/ Sheet Metal/ Fitter/ Mechanic Radio and Television/ Electronics Mechanic/ Computer Hardware.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Mock Test, Physical Test, Medical Test and Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.550/- for Unreserved category, Rs.450/- for Reserved category, fee can be pay through Online mode. Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from Fee.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mahpolwireless.gov.in & maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in from 18-12-2015 at 9:00 a.m to 6-1-2016 till 11:59 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Online Registration: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- North Bengal University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 85 Teaching Posts
- Odisha Govt-Zilla Swasthya Samiti Nuapada Jobs 2015-2016 Medical Officers
- OUAT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Research Fellow and Other Jobs
- GSSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 2480 Revenue Talati Posts
- Directorate of Local Fund Audit Raipur Jobs 2015-2016
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now | 50 Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer, GET & Other Posts
- KSP Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 54 Scientific Officer Posts @ksp.gov.in
- MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 | 164 Clerk, Junior Officer and Officer Grade-II Posts | Apply Offline
- SSC Phase 8 Recruitment 2020 | Apply at ssc.nic.in for 1355 Phase VIII Selection Post Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.