MANIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 271 Professor Posts
MANIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 271 Professor Posts. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal has issued notification for the recruitment of 271 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor vacancies in various departments/ centers. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on or before 30th September or 31st May every year.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal (MANIT/MACT), also known as National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (NIT Bhopal), formerly Maulana Azad College of Technology (MACT), is an Institute of National Importance under the NIT Act situated in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is part of the group of publicly funded institutions in India known as National Institute of Technology.
The institute is situated in the heart of Bhopal (Mata Mandir) on a beautiful plateau with a verdant 650-acre campus. It has 9 hostels, with new ones are under construction. They have excellent food and lodging facilities along with 24 hour security. MANIT’s Computer Center, Canteen, Workshops, Athletic Ground, Sports Complex, Gym, Energy Center and the open air auditorium are the places where students enjoy healthy and competitive environment. They not only attain maturity and confidence but also shape themselves for the future needs of the world. The campus houses about 4,000 students and faculty members.
All course-works and examinations for all majors and subjects are conducted with English language as the only mode of instruction. Undergraduate courses are given in all engineering fields. Post graduate courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Ph.D in relevant fields, as well as other Master degrees. Admission to B.Tech. programmes is made through All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) to M.Tech. programmes is made through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
For the undergraduate courses the admission is through the national level engineering entrance examination – JEE Main. Prior to JEE Main, the admission was through AIEEE.
For the postgraduate courses the entry is through GATE for MTech, NIMCET for MCA or through an institute conducted entrance test.
For the courses Master of Business Administration course, admission is through CAT.
MANIT Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 271posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor: 49
2. Associate Professor: 102
3. Assistant Professor: 120
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th September or 31st May every year.
Candidates must have passed UG Degree, PG Degree with relevant specialization and Ph.D Degree with GATE/ NET qualification and relevant experiences.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can send their application form in prescribed format along with self attested latest passport size photo affixed and relevant documents at the office of Assistant Registrar (Establishment), MANIT, Bhopal on or before 30th September or 31st May every year.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- BFUHS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Teaching and Non Teaching Faculty
- WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2015-2016 for 133 Medical Officers
- VSSUT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 92 Faculties and Officers Posts
- Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2015-2016 for 71 Teaching Jobs
- Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 78 Medical Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.