Ministry of Defence-Selection Centre North Rupnagar Jobs 2015–2016
Ministry of Defence-Selection Centre North Rupnagar Jobs 2015–2016. Ministry of Defence, Selection Centre North, Rupnagar has released notification for the recruitment of 70 Stenographer, Painter, Cook, LDC, Room Orderly, Multi Tasking Staff, Washer Man, Barber, Grounds Man, Masalchi, Mess Waiter vacancies at Kapurthala (Punjab). Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application within 21 days from the date of advertisement.
About Ministry of Defence:
The Ministry of Defence (abbreviated as M.o.D.) is charged with co-ordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of the federal departments of India. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the country. The Ministry of Defence provides policy framework and resources to the Armed Forces to discharge their responsibility in the context of the defence of the country. The Armed Forces (including Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy) and Indian Coast Guard under the the Defence Ministry are primarily responsible for ensuring the territorial integrity of the nation.
The responsibility for national defence, according to official web site of the ministry, “rests with the Cabinet, which is discharged through the Ministry of Defence, which provides the policy framework and wherewithal to the Armed Forces to discharge their responsibilities in the context of the defence of the country.The Raksha Mantri (Defence Minister) is the head of the Ministry of Defence.” The Defence Ministry is responsible for “obtaining policy directions of the Government on all defence and security related matters” and communicating these directions to “Services Headquarters, Inter-Services Organisations, Production Establishments and Research and Development Organisations”. The M.o.D. works closely with the National Security Council, Ministry of External Affairs and the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Ministry of Defence-Selection Centre North Rupnagar Jobs 2015-2016 Recruitment Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 70posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Stenographer Grade II: 5 Posts
2. Painter: 1 Post
3. Cook: 7 Posts
4. LDC: 3 Posts
5. Room Orderly: 11 Posts
6. Multi Tasking Staff: 25 Posts
a. MTS (Daftry): 1 Post
b. MTS (Messenger): 6 Posts
c. MTS (Watchman): 8 Posts
d. MTS (Safaiwala): 8 Posts
e. MTS (Gardener): 2 Posts
7. Washer Man: 1 Post
8. Barber: 1 Post
9. Grounds Man: 3 Posts
10. Masalchi: 4 Posts
11. Mess Waiter: 9 Posts
Date of Advertisement: 19-12-2015 to 25-12-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 21 days from the date of advertisement.
Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years for UR, 18 to 28 years for OBC, 18 to 30 years for SC/ ST, 18 to 35 years for PH (UR), 18 to 38 years for PH (OBC), 18 to 40 years for PH (SC/ ST), 18 to 30 years for Sports persons (UR), 18 to 33 years for Sports persons (OBC), 18 to 35 years for Sports persons (SC/ ST) as on last date for the receipt of application.
Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,400/ 1,900/ 1,800.
Post No.1, 4: 12th.
Post No.5: Matriculation/ ITI Pass.
Post No.2, 3, 6 to 11: Matriculation.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Skill Test.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format affix two latest attested passport size photographs one on application and second on call letter along with attested copies of Educaton, Date of Birth, Caste, PH, NOC applicable certificates, a self-addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps of Rs.22/- for despatch of the Call Letter under registered letter/ cover to shortlisted candidates. The applications should reach Commandant, Selection Centre North, Old Cantt, Kapurthala Punjab-144601 within 21 days from the publication of this advertisement. The covering letter/ envelope should be marked with “Application for the post of — (Name of the post)”.
Recruitment Advertisement, Application Form & Call Letter: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Sharad Institute of Technology College of Engineering Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Jobs
- Eastern Coalfields Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Trainees Vacancies
- Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Junior Resident Jobs
- Panjab University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Professor and Principal Posts
- Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.