Mizoram University Recruitment 2016 for 60 Teaching Posts
Mizoram University Recruitment 2016 for 60 Teaching Posts. Mizoram University has published notification for the recruitment of 60 Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Professor vacancies in various schools & departments. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 1-2-2016.
About Mizoram University:
Mizoram University is a central university under the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and was established on July 2, 2001, by the Mizoram University Act (2000) of the Parliament of India. The President of India is the official Visitor, and the Governor of Mizoram acts as the Chief Rector as per Mizoram University (Amendment) Bill, 2007. According to the Act, the objectives of the university are “to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit, to make provisions for integrated courses in humanities, natural and physical sciences, social sciences, forestry and other allied disciplines in the educational programmes of the University; to take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching-disciplinary studies and research; to educate and train man-power in the development of the state of Mizoram; and to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of that State, their intellectual, academic and cultural development”. Keeping these objectives in view, Mizoram University has embarked on various programmes for academic and administrative development.
Mizoram University has changed immensely after the recent move of the main administration and some academic departments to its permanent campus at Tanhril, Aizawl. Except for a few remaining academic departments, the Sports Cell, the Medical Clinic and Central Library, the university is now well consolidated in its main campus. A plot of land measuring 978.1988 acres with lush greenery and scenic hills, leased by the Government of Mizoram at Tanhril, serves as the permanent campus of Mizoram University. It is now undergoing a sea change, thanks to the development and construction works taking place with the help of the sum of Rs.25 crores from DoNER and anticipated commitment of UGC Grant for the Infrastructure of Development of Mizoram University under Xth Plan amounting to Rs.43.50 Crores.
Mizoram University Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 60posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor: 17 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 19 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 24 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 1-2-2016.
Post No.1, 2: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + GP- Rs.10,000/ 9,000.
Post No.3: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.6,000/-.
Post No.1, 2: A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch.
Post No.3: Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ ST category) by bank draft shall be drawn in favour of Registrar, Mizoram University on SBI, Aizawl Main Branch or directly to the Finance Department, Mizoram University, Aizawl. No fee for PWD and women candidates.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may send their prescribed application form with Bank Draft/ MZU Receipt, self attested copies of Educational Qualification certificates as well as Marksheets, Caste/ Tribe/ Medical certificate, OBC Status and non-creamy layer status an envelope should be super scribed to the Deputy Registrar, Administration–I, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796004 on or before 1-2-2016.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 for 54 Jobs
- BECIL Recruitment 2016 for 100 Data Entry Operator Posts
- TNTEU Recruitment 2016 for 56 Non-Teaching Jobs
- CGDME Recruitment 2016 for 59 Demonstrator Posts
- RGCA Recruitment 2016 for 53 Technical, Engineering and Accountant Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.