NHM Tripura Jobs 2015-2016 for 74 Medical Jobs
NHM Tripura Jobs 2015-2016 for 74 Medical Jobs. State Health & Family Welfare Society (SHFWS), National Health Mission (NHM), Tripura has issued notification for the recruitment of 74 Epidemiologist, State & District Programme Coordinator, Doctor, Finance cum Logistic Consultant, Physiotherapist, Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lab Technician & Counselor vacancies under National Programme for Prevention & Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease & Stroke (NPCDCS) on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format of application on or before 28-12-2015 by 4:00 p.m.
About NHM Tripura:
Government of Tripura has been implementing NRHM in the right earnest. The opportunities presented in NRHM are going to be used in the state to set in motion the march towards achievement of the vision 2018 developed by Government of Tripura. It envisages a dynamic community owned and managed health system facilitated by the government so as to enable the community meet their health needs..
To ensure community ownership of the mission in general and health programmes in particular, we have developed the plans of actions at all levels through decentralized participatory process right from village level to GP to Block to Sub- division to District to State level in this bottom-up manner.
NHM Tripura Recruitment Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 74posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Epidemiologist: 5 Posts
2. State Programme Coordinator: 1 Post
3. District Programme Coordinator: 4 Posts
4. Doctor: 12 Posts
5. Finance cum Logistic Consultant: 3 Posts
6. Physiotherapist: 3 Posts
7. Staff Nurse: 15 Posts
8. Data Entry Operator: 13 Posts
9. Lab. Technician: 8 Posts
10. Counselor: 10 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 28-12-2015 by 4:00 p.m.
Post No.1 to 4: Up to 50 years
Post No.5 to 10: Up to 40 years.
Post No.1: Rs.60,000/-
Post No.2 to 4: Rs.40,000/-
Post No.5: Rs.22,500/-
Post No.6: Rs.20,000/-
Post No.7: Rs.18,000/-
Post No.8: Rs.10,200/-
Post No.9, 10: Rs.10,000/- per month.
Post No.1 to 4: MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
Post No.5: Inter CA/ Inter ICWA/ M.Com or MBA (Finance / Material Management) with knowledge of computer.
Post No.6: Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy (B.P.T.).
Post No.7: GNM qualification as recognized by Nursing Council of India.
Post No.8: Graduate in any discipline. One year diploma in Computer Applications. Typing speed of 40 wpm in English.
Post No.9: 10+2 and DMLT.
Post No.10: Bachelor’s degree in Social sciences or Degree/ Diploma in counselling/ Health Education/ Mass Communication.
Candidates will be called for written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can send their bio-data as per the prescribed format along with self attested copies of all relevant documents in hard copies in the O/o the State Nodal Officer (NPCDCS), Regional Cancer Centre, 79 Tilla, P.O. Kunjaban, Agartala, Tripura (West) Pin- 799006 either by hand or by post on or before 28-12-2015 by 4:00 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.