NHM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 45 Consultant and Other Posts
NHM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 45 Consultant and Other Posts. National Health Mission (NHM), Himachal Pradesh has announced notification for the recruitment of 45 State Consultant, Distt. Consultant, Administrative cum Programme Assistant, Distt. Coordinating Asstt. (ASHA), Accountant, Microbiologist, DOTs-PlusSite Statistical Asstt, Store Asstt, Lab.Technician, State Vaccine & Logistic Manager vacancies on Contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 26-12-2015 up to 2:00 p.m.
For the effective implementation of National Health Mission (NHM) in the State a separate Mission Directorate has been created within the Directorate of Health headed by Mission Director. It has a Programme Management Unit (PMU) headed by a Deputy Director cum State Programme Officer and a Financial Management Unit (FMU) headed by Jt. Controller Finance. The Mission Directorate functions in close co-ordination with Directorate of Health and reports to the Principal Secretary (Health). The plans and budget of the vertical programmes have been integrated in the State NHM.
In Himachal Pradesh the Mission is operating through the existing structures of Health Department upto Sub-Centres level. There is a State Health Mission at the State level chaired by Hon’ble Chief Minister. A District Health Mission has been constituted at District Level with Chief Medical Officer as Member Secretary and Deputy Commissioner as convener. The Govt. has decided to constitute Rogi Kalyan Samities upto PHC level with increased public and Panchayati Raj partnership. The community is also involved in the functioning of health institutions through Village Health Committees at village level, Panchayat Sub-Committees on Health Education and Sanitation at Panchayat level and Rogi Kalyan Samities in all the Hospitals from PHC upwards.
The public health services in the rural areas at village level are delivered through Anganwadi Workers as Link Workers. The Anganwadi Workers are already involved in ante- natal registration of pregnant women, nutrition and immunization of children and providing of DOTs etc. Keeping in view the vast presence of Anganwadi Workers in the State (more than 18,000 Anganwadi’s for 17,495 villages). The Department of Health and Family Welfare intends to utilize the strength of Anganwadi Workers for health delivery system at village level in place of ASHAs. There are 2068 Health Sub-Centres, 479 PHCs, 80 CHCs and 53 Sub-Divisional and Higher Hospitals in the State. The Sub-Centres are manned by a male and female health worker, a Medical Officer heads the PHC. There are 70 Block Medical Officers functioning in the State. The Chief Medical Officers control the implementation of all the programmes in their districts through Programme Officers and BMOs. At the Directorate level, the Director Health Services looks after general establishment, budget, planning and other programmes through additional / joint / Deputy Directors and other Programme Officers.
NHM Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 45posts
Name of the Post:
- State Consultant: 1 Post
- Distt.Consultant: 12 Posts
- Administrative-cum-Programme Assistant at State Headquarter: 1 Post
- Administrative-cum-Programme Assistant one at each Distt.: 12 Posts
- Distt. Coordinating Asstt. (ASHA): 12 Posts
- Accountant: 1 Post
- Microbiologist: 1 Post
- DOTs-PlusSite Statistical Asstt: 2 Posts
- Store Asstt.: 1 Post
- Lab.Technician: 1 Post
- State Vaccine & Logistic Manager: 1 Post
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 26-12-2015 up to 2:00 p.m.
Candidates should be with in the age group of 18 to 45 years as on 30-11-2015 (retired personal should be below 65 years of age).
Post No.1: Rs.50,000/- PM
Post No.2, 7: Rs.40,000/- PM
Post No.3, 8, 11: Rs.15,000/- PM
Post No.4, 5: Rs.12,000/- PM
Post No.6: Rs.11,000/- PM
Post No.9: Rs.10,000/- PM
Post No.10: Rs.10,500/- PM.
Post No.1 & 2: MBBS/ BAMS/ BDS Degree & Recognized Degree of MHA/ MBA (Hospital Management).
Post No.3, 4, 8: Graduation Degree in any stream & PGDCA from recognized University.
Post No.5: Graduation Degree in any stream with PGDCA or one year Computer Course from any recognized Institution.
Post No.6: Minimum B.Com/ M.Com/MBA(Finace) with proficiency in Tally/ other accounts.
Post No.7: MD Microbiology Or Ph.D Medical Microbiology Or M.Sc(Medical or applied Microbiology).
Post No.9: 10+2 with science and conversant with various computer programming including MS Word, excel and simple Statistical package.
Post No.10: 10+2 in Science with Diploma/ Degree in DMLT.
Post No.11: 10+2 with in Science, Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy from recognized institute registered with HP Pharmacy Council. PGDCA from recognized University.
Short list candidates on the basis of academic record, merit and experience and only limited number of candidates would be called for interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.200/- for Unreserved candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ OBC/ IRDP.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of relevant documents to the office of Mission Director, National Health Mission, SDA Complex, Shimla – 171009 on or before 26-12-2015 up to 2:00 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- DRDA Jobs 2015-2016 for 26 Multi Purpose Assistants
- Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2015-2016 for 113 MTS and Other Jobs
- DHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 66 GDMO, DEO and Other Posts
- District Inspector of Schools Jobs 2015-2016 for 63 Guest Teachers
- Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 38 Senior Residents
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.