NHPC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 130 Engineer and Officer Posts
NHPC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 130 Engineer and Officer Posts. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of 130 Trainee Engineer (Civil, Safety), Trainee Officer (Finance), Medical Officer, Trainee Officer (Law, PR, HR, Environment), Assistant Rajbhasha Officer and Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Civil & Electrical) posts on special recruitment drive (SRD) to fill up backlog of SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PwD and Current year vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online form 5-12-2015 to 18-12-2015.
NHPC Limited (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) is an Indian Hydropower generation company that was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorized cs. 2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. Later on NHPC expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Geothermal, Tidal, Wind etc.
At present, NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt. of India with an authorised share capital of Rs. 1,50,000 Million . With an investment base of over Rs. 3,87,180 Million Approx., NHPC is among the TOP TEN companies in the country in terms of investment. Baira Suil Power station in Salooni Tehsil of Chamba district was the first project undertaken by NHPC.
NHPC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 130posts
Name of the Post:
Special Recruitment Drive: 40 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): 3 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Finance): 11 Posts
- Medical Officer: 5 Posts
- Trainee Officer: 4 Posts
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer: 4 Posts
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: 13 Posts
Current Year: 90 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Safety)/ E2: 6 Posts
- Trainee Officer: 55 Posts
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Environment): 3 Posts
- Medical Officer: 17 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 9 Posts
Start Date for Submission of Online Application: 5-12-2015 from 1200 hrs.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-12-2015 at midnight.
Candidates age maximum age limit is 30 years for Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer and Trainee Engineer/ Officer, Junior Engineer, 33 years for Medical Officer, 35 years for Assistant Rajbhasha Officer as on 30-11-2015. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD- General, 13 years for PwD- OBC and 15 years for PwD- SC/ ST candidates as per Govt. rules.
Candidates must have full time Bachelor’s Degree/ PG Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ CA with relevant experience. For detailed information about the educational qualification refer the advertisement.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.250/- to be deposited with pay-in-slip at State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee in a specially opened Account No.31713133703 at CAG Branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NHPC. The SC/ ST/ PwD candidates need not pay the fee.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through website www.nhpcindia.com from 5-12-2015 from 1200 hrs to 18-12-2015 at midnight.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- DTCP Chennai Jobs 2015-2016 for 98 Surveyors
- MTPF Recruitment 2015-2016 for 59 Semi Skilled Posts
- Barkatullah University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 47 Assistant Professor Jobs
- Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 352 Inspector and Other Jobs
- DSYWMP Recruitment 2015-2016 for 76 Sports Coach and Other Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.