RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Sports Quota Jobs. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), West Central Railway, Jablapur has published notification for the recruitment of 46 Sports Persons vacancies in Sports Quota. Eligible candidates may apply online from 7-12-2015 to 5-1-2016 up to 23:59 Hrs.
About West Central Railway:
The newly carved West Central Railway Zone with its headquarters at Jabalpur comprises of Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of erstwhile Central Railway and Kota division of erstwhile Western Railway. The formal gazette notification announcing the formation of this new zonal railway was issued on 4th July 2002 by the Ministry of Railway, Govt. of India.
Mumbai-Howrah route via Itarsi- Jabalpur in the west east direction and from Mathura (excluding to Nagda (excluding on Delhi-Mumbai route via Ratlam forming a part of one of the important diagonal and side of golden quadrilateral of Indian Railways.
In the north-south direction the zone has Bina (Including)-Bhopal-Itarsi (Including section of Delhi- Chennai trunk route. In addition important freight corridor of New Kati On-Line and branch line sections of Katni-Singrauli, Satna-Rewa, Jukehi-Kymore, Bina-Guna-Kota, Kota- Chanderiya (excluding) and Maksi (excluding Guna-Gwalior (excluding are also within the jurisdiction of this new zonal railway-West Central Railway caters to 39 districts (24 of M.P.13 of Rajasthan and 2 of U. P.). It has a total route kilometers of 2911 kms. of which 1328 route kms. are electrified.
Important stations served by this railway include Jabalpur, Bhopal, Kota, Habibganj, Itarsi, Bina, Vidisha, Ganjbasoda, Hoshangabad, Harda, Guna, Katni, Satna, Saugor, Maihar, Narsinghpur, Madanmahal, Pipariya, Damoh, Sawai Madhopur, Gangapur city, Bharatpur, Ramganj Mandi, Baran, Chau Mahla, Shri Mahavirji etc. West Central Railway has a fair balance of passenger and freight traffic. On the freight side the most important originating traffic is of cement which is loaded in Satna-Rewa cluster of Jabalpur division. Lakheri, Dadhdevi, Morak stations of Kota division. Other originating commodities handled include bauxite, limestone, dolomite and clinker on Jabalpur division, LPG and POL on Bhopal division fertifilizer on Kota and Bhopal divisions, deoiled cake on Bhopal and Jabalpur divisions and food grain on Bhopal division.
RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 46posts
Name of the Posts: Sports Quota
Name of the Discipline:
1. Snooker (Men): 1 Post
2. Wrestling (Men) 65 KG FS: 1 Post
3. Wrestling (Men) 66 KG GRS: 1 Post
4. Wrestling (Men) 75 KG GRS: 1 Post
5. Wrestling (Men) 86 KG FS: 1 Post
6. Wrestling (Men) 85 KG GRS: 1 Post
7. Wrestling (Men) 97 KG FS: 1 Post
8. Wrestling (Men) + 97 to 125 KG FS: 1 Post
9. Wrestling (Men) + 98 to 130 KG GRS: 1 Post
10. Hockey (Women) Goalkeeper: 1 Post
11. Hockey (Women) Defenders: 2 Posts
12. Hockey (Women) Midfielders: 3 Posts
13. Hockey (Women) Forwards: 3 Posts
14. Hockey (Men) Goalkeeper: 1 Post
15. Hockey (Men) Midfielder: 1 Post
16. Hockey (Men) Defender: 1 Post
17. Badminton players (Men): 2 Posts
18. Basketball (Men) Height should be 6 feet and above: 2 Posts
19. Volleyball (Men) Central Blocker: 1 Post
20. Volleyball (Men) Counter Attacker: 1 Post
21. Volleyball (Men) All Rounder: 1 Post
22. Volleyball (Men) Lifter: 1 Post
23. Chess Players (Men): 2 Posts
24. Basketball (Men) Height should be 6 feet and above: 5 Posts
25. Badminton Players (Men): 2 Posts
26. Football (men) Defender: 1 Post
27. Football (men) Midfielder: 1 Post
28. Football (men) Forwards: 1 Post
29. Football (men) Defender: 2 Posts
30. Football (men) Defender: 1 Post
31. Football (men) Midfielder: 1 Post
32. Football (men) Goalkeeper: 1 Post
Start Date for Apply Online: 7-12-2015.
Last Date for Apply Online: 5-1-2016 till 23:59 Hrs.
Age limit is minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years on 1-1-2016. No age relaxation is permissible.
Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,800/ 2,400/ 2,000/ 1,900/ 1,800.
Post No.1 to 5: Minimum – Graduate.
Post No.6 to 16: Minimum – Pass in 12th class (+2stage).
Post No.17 to 32: Minimum – SSC/Matriculate (10th Pass) OR ITI OR Equivalent Sports Achievements.
The examination fee is Rs.100/- only and is non-refundable. It should be paid ON-LINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards (service charges apply for all banks which will be borne by the candidates). SC/ ST, Women, Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians Parsis) and economically backward classes candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in from 7-12-2015 to 5-1-2016 till 23:59 Hrs.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- SRTMUN Recruitment 2015-2016 for 25 Director, Professor Posts
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Delhi University Jobs 2015-2016 for 44 Assistant Professors
- HMT Machine Tools Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 24 Executive, Associate Jobs
- RBI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 11 Security Guard Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 2564 Police Jobs